Date? + Story Time

__English__

Lucas: *sigh* 

Lucas: Again.....It happened again.

 Lucas: I have to tell someone about this. 

~some time later~

 Lucas: Lorenzo?. Can I talk to you for a minute?. 

Lorenzo: Yeah. What do you wanna talk about?.

 Lucas: Ugh.....My teacher keeps asking me on a date.

 Lorenzo: What?. When did she ask you?.

 Lucas: It's been happening for three weeks now!.

 Lorenzo: Okay. How did she ask you?. Because, that isn't very.....

 Lucas: Everytime I give in my homework, she writes the 'Date?' There.

 Lorenzo: What? What's wrong with you.

 Lucas: Go ask her that!!.

 Lorenzo: Why do I even bother.

__Romana__

Lucas: *oftează*

Lucas: Din nou... S-a întâmplat din nou. 

Lucas: Trebuie să spun cuiva despre asta. 

~Câtva timp mai târziu~

Lucas: Lorenzo? Pot vorbi cu tine pentru un minut? 

Lorenzo: Da. Despre ce vrei să vorbim?

Lucas: Ugh.... Profesoara mea îmi tot cere o întâlnire.

Lorenzo: Ce? Când ți-a cerut?

Lucas: Se întâmplă de trei săptămâni.

Lorenzo: Bine. Cum ți-a cerut? Pentru că asta nu e prea... 

Lucas: De fiecare dată când îi dau tema, ea scrie "data" acolo.

Lorenzo: Ce? Ce e în neregulă cu tine.

Lucas: Întreab-o pe ea asta!

Lorenzo: De ce mă mai chinui. 

**************************************

Hello, everyone. I hope you're having a great day. 

 A admirable writer (SouthSideO11CE) asked me a question in the last chapter. So, why not answer?. The question was 'why did I hated Camilo?'

O11CE started to play on the channel 'Disney XD' in English. I didn't think much of them, nor did I pay them any attention. My brother used to watch them sometimes, my sister too. The first character I got to know was Lorenzo. ( Of course, he comes in, like, every episode).

One day, I was calling my brother and sister to come and eat breakfast. They went to the kitchen, while I picked up a few things laying around. The TV caught my attention. Episode 52 was playing, at the time. And that's when I first saw Camilo. I did think he was attractive and beautiful, but again, I didn't pay any attention.

Now, my brother and sister knew pretty much what the plot of the show was, and as the episodes of the finals got closer, they started watching them more often. And my sister also used to hate him because of all the bad things he would do to the Hawks.

One casual day, I was doing random stuff and my sister and brother were watching in a separate room. After the episode was finished, I remember my sister was going all ''Camilo! Camilo! Camilo!''

I was all like 'Who the chicken nuggets is Camilo?'

She told me a bit about him and got me into watching one episode with her. I saw Camilo again, fell in love with how beautiful he was, but I didn't feel the glint that I liked him. (I also saw Ezequiel in that episode. Immediately liked him).  One more episode later, I was declared in love. I just loved how mysterious and ambitious he is. And on top of that he's a negative character. And I love negative characters. 

Again, he is so beautiful. Hair, eyes, lips, nose, everything. 

After that, we saw all the episodes again. And to this day me and my sister are 'Camilo Crazy'. 

And I plan to remain that way.

Until Next Time,

Puddin's