~The Twins Fight - Part Two~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ehh... You already look healthy enough. You're beautiful." he complemented as he took a seat next to me stating into my eyes the the entire time. My blush returned only in a deeper colour.

"NE, Haruhi, keep eating, ne? Your beauty is everlasting so you don't need to worry. Say, aaah..." Hikaru stated as he took a spoonful of soup and moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. Suddenly I was pushed aside and a blur of blue hair whooshed in front of me.

"Hmwp, she needs to slim down and she can eat by herswelf. She doeswn't need your help." Kaoru mumbled as he ate the spoonful of soup.

"Grrrr... You eat it for her then!" Hikaru shouted as he grabbed the bowl of soup and threw it in Kaoru's direction. To avoid being splashed by the soup Kaoru quickly pulled Tamaki's tie causing the bowl of soup to fly into his face instead. Kaoru pulled Tamaki out of the way once the attack had subsided and smirked at his other half.

"Why you... POI!" Hikaru shouted as he threw another piece of food in Kaoru's general direction, hence causing Kaoru to throw food back at him and starting a food fight.

Haruhi and I sighed in unison once again and stood up from our chairs. Ugh! My eardrums are going to BURST from all these shouts of 'POI!'. I'm at my limit. I need to get out of here now. I need silence. relaxation.

"Ne, Haruhi, wanna go eat in the classroom?" I suggested, trying my best not to burst out in anger.

"Sure." she replied as she grabbed her bento and walked along with me, leaving the twins to their pointless fight.

Suddenly, I felt something land onto my head making a squelching sound as it came into contact with my wig. I froze on the spot and the cafeteria seemed to be enveloped in a long silence. Who threw that? Whoever it is they are dead meat!

I slowly raised my hand to see what had landed on my head. When I pulled it off, remnants of the food stuck to my wig. It was a strawberry cake with loads of cream on it. I slowly pivoted in my right foot to face the twins who were just staring in shock.

"Which one of you just threw that?" I asked with a deadly voice.

Kaoru's POV (You didn't expect that did ya?... Thought so!)

The plan was going along smoothy. Hikaru and I had followed our script perfectly. Everything was under control. We were currently in the middle of our food fight, when Yuki and Haruhi decided to leave. I looked at Hikaru for a confirmation to see if we should do anything. His eyes said 'Don't do anything.' so I continued to act as if I were still angry and hurled some more food in Hikaru's direction. I don't know how we can know each others thoughts just like that. It's just always been like that. Hikaru has always been there throughout my entire life. We just...know. There's no explanation.

All of a sudden, a loud squelching noise echoed throughout the tiled cafeteria. Everyone in the entire cafeteria looked towards the source. Yuki.

On her head was, what looked to be a strawberry cake. How did it get over there? She stood there frozen for a few seconds until she finally moved and scooped the cake off her head. Some of the pink icing still stuck to her wig. She spun around to face us in at an incredibly slow rate, the bangs of her dirty wig creating shadows over her eyes. Tension filled the air as she lifted her head making the shadows over her eyes shrink. Eventually the darkness disappeared and revealed her eyes. Her olive eyes. They were no longer what they used to be. They had transformed into a seemingly dark olive and were filled with anger. A scowl was present on her picture perfect face changing her appearance completely. It's like she had changed from an innocent little angel to the devil.

"Which one of you just threw that?" she asked in a threatening tone that scared the day lights out of nearly everyone in the cafeteria. Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai were the only ones that weren't effected by her intense glare.