~The Twins Fight - Part Two~

Start from the beginning

"I thought it was unusually noisy in here. You two are still fighting? You guys are a disgrace to the host club." Tamaki stated as the rest of the host club entered the cafeteria causing the entire female population to burst into squeals.

"Okay stop right there! Double punishment for fighting!" Mitsukuni exclaimed as he held up what seemed to be a small...fan/drum? He giggled as he raised a strawberry cake in front of the twins. "Hika-chan and Kao-chan will each have half of this cake and make up! Okay?" Mitsukini suggested with a bright smile, "Ah, but I want to eat it too, so we'll have to split it in three. The strawberry you can't divide, so what'll we do? Can I have it? Since I like strawberries that's okay right? Ahhh... But Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?" Mitsukuni asked innocently only to be swiftly pulled away by Takashi.

"You're only making things worse so stop it..." Takashi muttered.

"Oh, Haruhi! It's so rare that we meet in the cafeteria!" Tamaki said as he looked at her like a dog meeting it's master.

"Hikaru and Kaoru dragged me and Yuki along. We wanted to eat in the classroom because I have a bento box and Yuki has her own lunch..." Haruhi explained as she looked at her neat bento.

I looked at my lunch. It was just some plain rice balls and some tomatoes. That was it. At least Haruhi has a bento. I just have rice balls because their healthier and contain zero fat. Father and his martial artist ways... Me want something different!

"EVEN IF IT'S AN EMBARRASSING-LOOKING HEART BENTO BOX, I WILL 

EAT IT WITHOUT ANY HESTITATION!!!" Tamaki shouted out suddenly with his arm outstretched as if he were reaching out to someone. What goes on in his mind I'll never know.

"While I have no clue what your saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever." Kyouya concluded as he grabbed his lunch and went to find somewhere to sit.

I walked towards Haruhi and sat to her left and began to peel the wrappings off my plain lunch slowly.

"Ne, Haruhi, is this seat free?" Hikaru asked as he placed his tray on the wooden table.

"Yeah..."

"What's in your bento?" Hikaru asked boredly as he leant back on his chair.

"Just yesterdays simmered dishes and fried eggs." Haruhi answered as she looked hat him curiously.

"Exchange it with mine please? When I asked for something different from Kaoru, they were all things that I hated." Hikaru complained as he pushed the tray towards her with one hand and grabbing her bento with the other.

Haruhi just stared in awe at the tray with wide eyes. She's probably never seen food like this before. They only serve this stuff in expensive restaurants. I haven't eaten food like this in years.

Haruhi tentatively cut a piece off some of the food and popped it into her mouth. She left the fork in her mouth for a few seconds as if she were trying savour the flavour and her eyes showed that she was in some kind of paradise. It must've tasted good.

"Hikaru, I'll trade you some of my A lunch for that bento..." Tamaki said drifting off slightly towards the end.

"No." Hikaru answered with a deadpanned look.

"Hey, Yuki-chan." Kaoru chimed with a bright smile. I blushed a light pink colour. He's never called me Yuki-chan before. It feels... Nice.

"H-Hi." I stuttered back. What am I doing?!?! Why did I just stutter? Just cos he called me Yuki-chan?

"What do you have for lunch? He asked curiously, his bright smile still plastered on his face.

"Just rice balls and tomatoes. My dad wants to take the healthy option." I replies with a chuckle.