Chapter 7

Justin's POV

I finished supper quickly, and went upstairs to shower. After I was done, I made my way towards Maddy's house.

When I got to her house I knocked and a couple of seconds later, Maddy opened the door. And let me tell you something, she looked beautiful.

"Hey" Maddy said with her beautiful smile of hers.

"Hey" I replied back. I felt my stomach burst with butterflies. I was nervous for what she had to say.

We made our way towards her room. Once we got to her room we sat on her bed.

"Justin, the reason why I wanted you to come over is so that I can explain to you exactly why I said I couldn't right now." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. And continued. "The reason why I said I couldn't right now is because I'm scared. Ever since with Nick and everything, I'm scared to trust guys again. But I realized that after I said I couldn't that's where I made the mistake because the truth is Justin, I love you too."

I swear when I heard those four words come out of her mouth I couldn't help my smile. I knew I had to make US official by asking her the question.

"Maddy, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked enthusiastically. I didn't have time to blink before she answered.

"Yes, I would be honoured to be your girlfriend."

End of chapter