Chapter 2

Maddys P.O.V

As I was walking towards my locker, I noticed Justin was going the same way as I was some can say it looked like he was following me. I opened my locker and looked to my right, Justin was there and opening his locker which was right next to mine.

"Seems to me that we are now locker neighbours." Justin said letting out a little laugh.

"Yeah, seems so, at least I have a friend right beside me right?" I said giggling. He nodded. As I was about to say something but when I went to open my mouth and say something, Justins group of friends arrived to his locker, nearly knocking me down. I cleared my throat and all the boys turned around and looked at me, their eyes wide.

"Oh guys this is Maddy she's new here. Maddy this is Ryan, Chaz, Alfredo, and Liam." Justin said introducing me to his friends. We all said hello at the same time.

We all went to next period together which was English, we were all in the same class. They went in before me but before I can go in, three girls approached me. Kailey, Jamie, and Samantha. Jamie spoke out of all three.

"Better not touch what is mine. And what I mean by that is better not touch Justin." She hissed at me then left. I stayed there completely shocked by the way she spoke to me. I didn't even know her.

As I got in class I saw Justin, and was told to go sit next to him. Again. We were given a project to do in a team of two and Justin and I were assigned together. The project was that we had to get to know each other.

"You guys have exactly one month to finish this project. Starting today." The teacher said in a joyful tone. I can already tell she was a lot nicer than Mme Rivard.

"We can start working on it tonight, you can come over after school." Justin asked me while the teacher was talking. I nodded leaving a smile escape my lips. They day past by fast and before I knew it, it was the end of the day.