Other half: Narrative

Becki went to her house quietly and dried all the tears in her cheeks and eyes. All that was left to tend was her bloodshot eyes. They looked at if they had actual blood in them. The girl just stomped to her room, grateful that no one saw her enter, but her mother heard the loud bang of Bokang's room door, which she hurried to.
"Aren't you supposed to be at a sleepover?" The woman spoke softly. She heard the soft sobs under the pillow Bokang cornered herself with.
"Oh what's wrong honey? What happened?" She asked in a concerned mother's tone.
"Nothing!" Becki screamed, which surprised her mother, herself too. Soon Kgomotso joined them in the dark bedroom her sister so loved, concerned too.
"Can you please just go?" Bec yelled again, this time a little softer. Her strength was gone. She was obviously heartbroken, and her sister could see it more clearly than their mother because she knew that Palesa and Bec were dating.
"She hurt you so soon?" Kgomotso blurted. Bec shot her a glare and sat up straight, ready to be questioned by her mother.
"What do you mean she hurt her so soon?"
"I'm dating her mom. I'm gay okay? Palesa and I are dating! Well I'm not sure anymore." Bec looked up after talking with hopeful eyes. She looked at her mother , who was suprised at her daughter's sudden outburst. She just couldn't believe what she heard. Her daughter was gay.
"So what happened?" She finally let out the words. She couldn't say anymore. She was just so angry. In her opinion, it was a sin.
"Her grandmother found us...kissing..."
"Kissing? Bokang what's gotten into you? I really thought that Palesa would be a great friend! But you are absolutely not going to see her any longer!"
"Mom no! Please dont do this ..."
"Do what exactly Bokang? I already told Bonang..." She stopped. She should've thought first before she blurted out words like that.
"Already told Bonnie what mom?" Kgomotso asked. She saved Bec from her outburst.
"She had a crush on Liam and I stopped it. She told me she was gay too, and she was afraid of telling you! She wasn't determined on letting go of her love for you Bokang! She wanted an incestuous relationship with you! I couldn't let that happen. Maybe I could stop that devil from taking over your life Bokang, like I did for Bonang. You're my baby girl, you shouldn't be gay!"
"Mom what the hell are you talking about?!" Bec yelled. By that time, everyone was already standing in front of Bec's room, listening.
"I killed Bonnie! I killed my child." She said with tears in her eyes. Everyone looked at her in horror, wondering how she could have done it. Her husband just walked to his car and drove away. Away from the monster he called his wife. The twins just cried, looking at their mother in disgust, Eric too. Brian was crying uncontrollably. Bokang was just wondering about Bonnie. How the hell was Bonang lesbian without her knowing? That was just a lot to take in. Bonnie wanted an incest relationship with Becki. Bec was just lost. She felt like she hadn't known her twin sister after all. Her mother killed her! How could a woman kill her own daughter? It was too psychological. She needed help.
Kgomotso looked at her sister and ran to her, knowing her very well, she was going to collapse, and she did. She fell into Kgomotso's arms, with eyes closed. Brian snapped out of his lament and drove his sister to the hospital in a rush, but he was still crying. He couldn't help but think to himself if his mother was the one who killed his aunt and baby brother. They just died and people never found out what killed them. It was so sudden. Well, it was said that little Boipelo fell down the stairs, and it was believable, but Brian couldn't trust his mother anymore. She couldn't be trusted, by anyone. She was just too crazy.
He and Eric drove Bec to the hospital while the twins stayed at home with the monster they called their mother.

*********

Palesa snapped out of her sobbing when her phone rang for the thousandth time. Whoever who was calling was getting on her nerves. She had ignored the phone long enough, trying to cry peacefully for her girlfriend that she lost. Her grandmother was downstairs, making food for the both of them. Palesa was sick. She was sick of everyone in her family.
She was sick of her grandmother who not only disappeared for three months after she had a fight with her daughter, but also pushed away her granddaughter's girlfriend even further. She was sick of her mother who hasn't only been gone for six weeks overnight, but who never told her she loved her. She was sick of her father who couldn't stand up to his wife and be the voice of his daughter. And she was sick of her sister, who did not only promise her she'll return "soon", but also pushed away their cousin Sophia.
Palesa basically lived alone in the big house she was always stuck in. For her, meeting Bec was the best thing that's ever happened. She was a loner. She's always been good at making friends though, but had a lot of trouble with keeping them. She did know that Bec would be easier to keep. Bec liked her, and she love her, uncontrollably, but it was all taken away by her own grandmother.

-----------

"Hello...?" Palesa responded plainly to the person on the other side of the line.
"Palesa.? It's Kgomotso..."
The girl sat up straight and wiped the rest of her tears.
"Yes. W..what's wrong ?"
"It's Bec. She's in hospital, KH. I think maybe you should go. I'm not with her right now so i think it's a good idea if you go." Kgomotso had a lump on her throat, Palesa could hear it. She had been crying. Tears stung young Palesa's eyes as she began to cry again, thinking of what could've happened to her beloved girlfriend. If anything happened to her she wouldn't forgive her grandmother. It would be hard to, and it wouldn't be nice, given how they were always close.
She pulled herself together and ran out the door quickly, ignoring her grandmother's shouts for her. The hospital was close by, so she didn't bother to take the car. She felt crazy running on the streets to the girl she so loved but barely knew. It was totally the craziest thing she's ever done...