18: Peruvian Lilly

Start from the beginning

"Nope dad, I'm all good.. Skye has taken care of me." I exclaimed Skye's name while glaring daggers at her. She held her hand up and did the peace sign while grinning sheepishly. I couldn't find her at that time before Winchester beat me up, but it's not Skye's fault though that I got beaten. That stupid selfish bitch is the one responsible for this.

I'm not mad at Skye, I'm just messing with her. I don't think I would be mad at my best friend.. She has been there all the time in my dark ages and she loves me. That noodle head is funny and sweet.

"Well baby girl, that's good to know because me and your paps are ready to beat that prick who beat ya!" I heard a chuckle from the other line. "Thank you dad.." I couldn't be more thankful to have them in my life. I think I'm going to cry, oh my god.

"Anyways dad, I'll be late home.. Like dinner, I'll stop by the flower shop to buy something.. Don't worry, Skye's with me!"

"Okay baby girl, always be careful! Take care!" Then we hung up. I almost cried, damn. I'm so silly.

I opened the door then sat down.
"Melissa, you haven't told me about your phone.." Skye started the engine making the car rev up. "Oh sorry. Hey Skye, look I've got a phone! Gimme your number!" A felt a smack on my shoulder after I spoke. She's so dramatic but I love her anyways. This is Skye. "Fucking... Here!" She gave me her phone but I refused to take it. Let the drama start.

Skye gave me a puzzled look after I had done that. "And what are you doing..?" I can see her eyes already clouding with hurt and worry. Maybe she thought that I still needed her number. "Skye.. Babe.." I started, reaching for her hand that was on the steering wheel. "I don't need your number.." Her eyes widened in shock, causing me to laugh louder.

"And why is that?" Skye is such a crybaby. I was just telling her that I didn't need her number then there are already tears in the end of her eyes! "Why! I swear to god, if I saw Carroll's number here.. I'll kill you!" She snatched my phone away from my grip and scrolled through my contacts.

She stopped scrolling and looked at me. "What? Told ya, I didn't need it! Cause-" she gave my phone back but she slapped my arm first. "Cause you already have it, you fucking bitch!" I wiped her tears away. She looked at me then suddenly pulled me for a hug.

"I love you Mels," she says patting my back. "I love you back, Skye.." I answered back with the same action as her. "Now, let's go to the nearest flower shop!" I pulled away from the hug. "Why? Oh my god, are you going to serenade someone?!" I shook my head as I look in Skye's direction.

"Just stop questioning me and drive to the nearest flower shop.." I whined. "Besides, you weren't there when that selfish bitch beat me up.." Skye also whined at my statement. "Goddamn Melissa, let it go! You know what I could have done if I was there!" And I do causing me to chuckle. She probably would have killed that bitch. "Okay, okay, I'll let it go but you drive us to the flower shop." I insisted while pointing a glare towards Skye with a smile plastered on my lips.

"Oh fine, your grace," I chuckled once more before she started driving to our destination.

××××

Skye did as told and drove us to the nearest flower shop. There weren't too many people.. Should I start worrying? What if this shop isn't good and the flowers are all fake?

"Do you have any plans of coming out of this car? Cause if you don't, time is gold and I'll just drive home," I shook my head frantically and left the car. "For whom are you doing this ?" Skye asked, who was beside me and also eyeing the flower shop. I'm contemplating whether I should tell her right now and receive some taunting words from her, or should I tell her later and also deal with the consequences later?