What is it that I'm feeling?

I have this feeling inside of me. I can't breathe, my heart is beating. There is something with my stomach also, but words can't describe. It's like I'm about to explode. But I can't. And it's all because of you. I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for your love. And I know the day you will touch me everything will go away. I know that finally I could feel good again. With you. Because the truth is you took my breath away. From the second my eyes met yours, I knew. I knew only you could carry my heart or left it broken somewhere far away. It's up to you. And I f*cking hate it. I hate this feeling. I hate that I can't focus more that three second because you're always in my mind. I hate that I'm trying so hard all the time to get you to notice me. I hate that I can't help but staring at you all the f*cking day. I hate that I'm waiting for you to make a move. But you don't. And you probably never will. I hate that you're so clueless about how I feel. And you don't understand anything. I hate it because I'm here waiting for you and you don't move. I hate it. I hate it so much. But as much as I hate it, I love it. Because never before in my life I felt so alive.