Chapter 6

When Glory was sleeping and she felt like something was watching her

Glory turned her head and scanned the room with her eyes very closely.

She spotted a dark figure blending in with the background.

Glory sighed and said, " you can't come out now. "

The Nightwing came into better view and Glory thought to her self she is definitely older than me.

Maybe 10 years older thank me?

" I see you must be the Rainwing in my special class. "

Glory just nodded in replay.

" I'm just going to tell my class that you are going to be having family issues and you won't be here for a few days and that your a male
I can't wait to see the reactions on their faces!

Glory laughed a little in amusement but than started coughing.

" Thank you for coming to see me. " Glory said tiredly.

" Well I'll leave you to get your rest your going to need it" then she left the cave.

Glory notices the was something on the side table and some pills?

There was a note and it said, " by the way this is the doctor these pills are sleeping pills if you eat them you'll wake up after a few days and you should be able to leave and go back to your regular classes. "

Glory thought this must be the best thing in the world now!

Glory took 3 pills and swallowed them and she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

When Glory was walking up she could hear yelling she opened her eyes and sat up.

She looked and it was Anemone.

" Why are you yelling!" Glory yelled at Anemone!

" Your OK!" Anemone said happily!

" Why wouldn't I be OK?" Glory said confusingly.

" You've been asleep for 3 days! 3 whole Days!" Anemone said to Glory.

" I know!" Glory said back to Anemone.

" Let's get to class." Glory said to Anemone.

Glory still had the bandages around her body. Her burns were still not fully healed yet.

When Anemone and Glory were walking to there class everyone started whispering and starting at them.

Glory scales started to turn dark red and specks of orange.

She kept her scales the same colors as they walked into class

" G-Glad to have you back glory!" Whale said nervously.

Glory just flicked her tail in response angrily.

After that Whale just went on with the lesson.

After the lesson Glory started to walk to her next " Special Class "

" Hey Anemone I have to go to my next class." Glory said to Anemone.

" But don't you have break to?" Anemone said confusingly?

" It's a health class I have to take and you probably know why. " Glory said to Anemone.

Anemone just nodded in replay.

" Well I'll see you later after my class is done and we can hang out. " Glory said to Anemone.

For the first time Glory actually waved back at Anemone and smiled.

Glory started to walk towards the under ground lake where her class was being held.

When she walked in all of them were Nightwing's and the teacher.

Deathbringer walked up to Glory and said " I think your in the wrong place"

" Actually I'm where I am supposed to be. " Glory said smirking at Deathbringer.

Deathbringer took an surprisingly large step back surprisingly with wide eyes.

" I thought you said it was going to be a Nightwing! A male Nightingale!" One of the Nightwing's yelled!

Glory went and stood by the teacher and started to turn Lavender and started to laugh a little bit.

" The looks on your faces! Priceless! Especially yours Deathbringer!" Glory said still laughing

Deathbringer just smirked at Glory

Glory finally stopped laughing and just stared at the Nightwing's waiting for someone to say something.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did make sure to vote and leave a comment! See you later my dudes! 680 words Yay!