The Explosion!

Glory said good bye to Moon and started to walk back to where Anemone was eating her fish.

" Hey Anemone I'm back. " Glory said to her.

" Hey Glory! Where did you going anyway?" Anemone asked questionably.

" Well I heard a whole bunch of yelling and I was walking towards all the commotion and I saw an Icewing yelling at a Nightmare. Then I walking right into the and yelled at the Icewing to leave the Nightwing which was Moon and I yelled at him to pick on someone his own size!" Glory said angrily.

Anemone just started at Glory in shock!

Anemone and Glory started to walk to their next class History.

" So excited for this class!" Glory said sarcastically.

" Same!" Anemone said excitingly.

" I was being g sarcastic.. " Glory said to Anemone.

" Oh... " Anemone said surprisingly.

When Glory was walking towards the history cave she could hear Moon yelling so Glory ran over to her as fast as possible!

" What's wrong!?" Glory said caushisley.

" Everyone has to get out of the history cave now!" Moon said panicking.

Glory didn't hesitate she ran into the history cave and stared shoving people out.

There was one more dragon a Rainwing.

Glory just threw her on her back and started to run out of the history cave.

She threw the Rainwing in front of her and then a huge

BBOOOOMMM!

Glory hit something hard.

Glory just guessed it was the wall.

It was getting harder to keep her eyes open.

Glory glanced at the history cave.

" At least I got everyone out safely. " Glory sighed with relief.

Glory's eyes started to get heavier and heavier she saw everyone running to her look g panicked she smiled at them ( which was pretty often she smiles) Glory could hear screams of panic and the teachers running over to see what have happened and looked at Glory which was the only barely injured dragon Glory kept her smile on and everything went black...

Don. DOn. DON! Left you guys at a cliff hanger! If you guys enjoyed this part make sure to vote and comment down below. I will be uploading again tomorrow so don't worry!

See you later my dudes! 369 words YAY!