Chapter 7

" OK time for the first lesson!" said the teacher and she nodded

Glory thought it was a little bit weird that the teacher nodded before the lesson. But, she just ignored it.

The the teacher was teaching lesson Glory could sense that someone was slowly creeping up on her.

She sensed that the person was getting closer when then it jumped into the air.

She just stepped too the side with ease as the Nightwing tried to pounce on her.

She sensed something behind her it was coming fast very stealthily!

Very impressive Glory thought to herself.

When the dragon jumped in the air Glroy grabbed it by the waist, twisted it in the air and slammed it on the ground right next to the other Nightwing's on the ground.

" Nice job Deathbringer you almost caught me off guard when I was talking. " Glory said to Deathbringer.

" Wow I didn't expect a Rainwing to be good at fighting..." Deathbringer said to Glory with a sly face.

Glory could feel her scales changing

She smiled at the Nightwing.

" Very good! We got the right Rainwing!" The teacher said with delight. 

Glory payed attention while the teacher was teaching.

Glory could hear whispering and could tell it was about her.

" If you want to say something about me say it to my face." Glory said while turning around making sure the teacher didn't hear her.  

When she turned around they just started at her with a little bit of fright.

Glory thought to her self huh they are actually a little bit scared of me 

She smiled proudly and payed attention to the rest of class.

When class was over she started to walk make to her cave when suddenly a Nighwing came up to her and asked, " Ummm I was wondering if we could be friends?"

The Nightwing is pretty shy Glory thought to herself.

" I will be your friend but, you have to tell me your name first." Glory said with a little smile on her face.

" Well ummm ok then my name is Farsight!" He said with a little bit of delight in his voice.

" Well if you didn't already know my name is Glory." Glory said with a smile on her face.

" Do you want to meet my friend." Glory said to Farsight.

" Right this way." Glory said.

Hey guys sorry for not uploading in a while I have no excuses I'm going to be uploading few times a week. 418 words!