Jason: Mister Mayor, look out!

One of the little creatures was not finished yet, with the last ounce of his strength, he stretched out his little claw and came into contact with Alibert. Slowly, turning him into a human statue composed of plants. Yugo and Nora arrived to see how fate can sometimes take away more than it actually gives.

Yugo: Dad!

Nora: Oh no.

Alibert: Yugo, listen to me! You will get message to tell you where to find your real family. The message! Go find the message! 

Yugo: Dad! No! Move! Say something!

Yugo desperately tried to make his father move but it was in vain. Tears fell from his eyes as he saw his father become nothing more than a statue. Nora hugged Yugo, allowing him to let go of the pain as he cried on her shoulder. At the bottom of this scene was a mechanical beetle, carefully observing the situation. 

(Meanwhile)

Gears with lenses move continuously while a stranger's laughter echoed on the walls of his home. Once the gears stop moving, they reveal the image of Yugo in front of his vegetable father and Nora, trying to comfort him.

???: The Polters are wreaking havoc. That old oak tree didn't take kindly to my Noxin. 

The gears once again moved showing Yugo. These images were observed by a man with a peculiar armor and covered with bandages as if he were a mummy

???: Oh, my. This boy! 

One of the lenses moved zooming into Yugo's hand, showing a peculiar glow in the palm of his hand. 

???: Such energy! Amazing! It can't be true. No human contains that much wakfu.

Another of the lenses moved, but this time watching a small yellow bird with a long blue feather on his tail. These birds are called Tofu, but usually they do not carry feathers that long or of other color than a soft yellow.

???: And this Tofu. Since when do these stupid birds have such high levels of energy?

Then out of nowhere, the beetle had been lifted off the ground by a person, who happened to be you. His lens was staring at you while scanning your energy.

???: This guy has even more energy than I had seen before! His energy is comparable to that old dragon!

Then you squeezed the beetle hard, causing it to explode into small pieces.

???: I just may have found that dragon again with a small extra gift. How convenient that all that energy is in one place.

(with you)(your POV)

This is the same beetle that I saw during the morning, something or someone is watching us. Once I destroyed the little robot, Ruel approached to inspect the strange technological device. Next to him flew one of these strange yellow birds, tofu was his name? How did I not see it before?

Ruel: My, my, Az. That's quite weird.

The remains of the little robot released a small cloud in the air and I could not help but to feel that something was wrong with that.

Ruel: Stay behind, Az.

Me: Is that life essence?

Ruel: I don't like this blue smoke!

The blue smoke touched the ground and in a matter of seconds, the smoke grew a large oak that exceeded the size of the houses of the entire village.