23. Desire

"Do you want the northerners to know... about us?" The words escape my mouth before I even think about them or his reaction to it.

I lift up my head from his naked and warm chest to look him in his dark eyes to just appreciate his face for a little while longer. The sea seems to be calm enough and so the boat is steady thankfully and the furr on the bed as well as the heat os our bodies is keeping us perfectly warm. What a simple but beautiful moment it is.

I wish that this was all there was to life because things would be so much easier. A warm bed, the silence of the night and a love to live up to.

"I won't hide you... I want to tell them a few things first, of course. I've sent some letters but there is no better way than talking face to face, eye to eye."

His eyes seem distant and I can see the concern on his expression since a lot has happened since he left Winterfell. The northerners were always known by being strong men and I can see that in Jon, but they are also very harsh at times and who knows what they will think about me or this alliance with Daenerys, a Targaryen.

"What about your sisters and your brother. What are they like?" I ask while stroking his large arms and torso.

He looks silent at me for a while thinking carefully about an answer to that question that suddenly seems very complicated.

"Years have passed since I've seen Bran and Arya... All I know was how they were before. Sansa is completely changed. Before, she was quite... The lady. Always looking for her knight to come on a white horse and her biggest concerns were what to dress for the day." He laughs for a moment making me also laugh.

That's exactly what my father always wanted me to be and expected of me but I never was that girl because heavy and complex dresses weren't very good to run or play or even to ride a horse.

"Now she is much quieter but very, very smart, very beautiful." He continues and makes a pause before continuing. "Bran was the one to always be climbing the always of Winterfell. Never good at fighting but at climbing he was unstoppable... Then an accident happened, he fell, and before he even recovered his consciousness I had to leave for the Wall."

"And Arya?" I insist and as soon as I see the brightness in his eyes I can tell right away who is his favorite.

"Arya was... one of a kind. A wild spirit. Before I left I gave her this tiny sword, she called it Needle. I wonder if she still has it..." His sad smile makes me suddenly also sad and so I try to change the subject.

"You'll soon find out! As I will discover if they will all hate me or not..."

"They won't hate you." He assures me right away looking very seriously at me making me wish to kiss him. That's when I remember that I can because I no longer need to hide what I feel and so I do so after I lean closer towards him until I finally reach his soft and thin lips.

This feeling is what I will never get over, the enormous amount of butterflies on my stomach, the racing heartbeat, my whole body just wanting him so desperately as if he's the one thing that I need. The kiss quickly gets heated up as he also fights over the control of the kiss, he also desperately wants me.

I can hear him breathe heavily as do I and suddenly I'm on top of him with my legs wrapping his waist and I feel his intimacy already hard under me as we continue to fight over the control of the angry kiss.

Suddenly he stops and lays on his back while trying to catch up his breath.

"You cannot do that to me if you don't want to go further..." He says looking once again towards me with his hands holding me by my hips and a smile on his lips and what a smile. A smile capable of putting any woman on her knees from such a beautiful and kind smile.

"You have been a brave man... We have been on this boat for how long now?" I tease him.

"Weeks..." He answers with a deep breath.

"Weeks... And you never tried anything any further. I admire you." I continue to tease him but now I end that tease with a soft kiss on his lips. "I start to wonder if it is out of respect or if you just do not desire me so much..." I kiss him once again and look him in the eyes waiting for an answer.

"I didn't anything out of respect for you. Because you are not just any woman, you are special." He guarantees with a very serious tone and expression. "You know very well the effect that you have on me... You can feel it." He shyly says making me smile as I feel myself blush because even though I want him and desire him more than anyone else, I have never been with anyone in this way.

"You can love and respect me and also desire me." My voice is low and soft and his eyes continue to evaluate my every reaction.

"Is that what you want?" His voice is also lower now, hoarse, and so after a silent nod from me, that's all that is needed before he starts to kiss me deeply and touch every inch of my body.

At first, his moves were careful as he moved very slowly but then, as the time went on and the heat in our bodies increased, his kisses became rougher as did his touch but I didn't mind, in fact, I liked it that way. The way that he moved proved that he had been restraining himself for a while now and that he does indeed desire me and want me just as much as I want him.

Short minutes after and when all that we had for clothes was on the floor and he had already changed position to stay on top of me, he stops and looks me in the eyes pausing for a second as we recovered our breaths. He doesn't need to say a thing because his eyes say it all, the love and affection he has for me, how much he cares.

He caresses my cheek before kissing my lips once again as he starts to move inside me and our moans of pleasure echo through the silent wooden room.