Chapter 27 ❤️

Chapter 27

King POV

Later Today Is The Dinner , Sis & Tinashe Cooking In The Kitchen . Im Just Chilling .

" So Sis Are You Gunna Tell Me Your Side Of The Story ? " I Asked .

" Nigga You Was Too Busy Tryna Get Pussy From Tinashe ! Now Its Are You Gunna Tell Me Your Side Of The Story . La Meld ( Fuck You ) ! "

" Snapping Game Strong Or Nah ? But FrFr Tell Me What Happened " I Said .

" I Got To Practice , After Coming From Lolo House . Coach Johnson Made Asia Co-Caption & Everybody Know I Dont Like Her ! , The Bitch Dont Even Condition With Us ! She To Busy Staring At Magic ! Then We Walking To The Field , And She Wanna Be Friendly Like I Aint Just Beat Her Ass . She Sent Me A Text With A Video , Talking Bout Where Was Your Nigga 2 Days Ago ? With Me All This Other Shit . I Looked At The Video , Slapped Magic Cussed Him Out . Drove Back To His House , Packed My Stuff , Left The Car Keys At His House . I Called You & Dropped A Couple Tears . " She Explained .

' Damn Black Got Tears ? She Can Cry ? ' I Thought .

" Sis You Can Cry ? Miracle Bihh . But Its A Good Thing I Didnt Kill Him , Because He Explained His Side To Me & I Just Wanted Your Side . But You Know Im Always Here For You Sis ! Its A Carter Thing " I Told Her .

" Duhh . Me & Magic Might Go See Patricia , Ima End Up Cutting Jerry FrFr . "

Patricia My Nigga !

A/N: ( Patricia Is From Big Girls Dont Cry ! Go Check It Out ! ) .

" Ayee Tell My Dawg I Said She Dont Fuck With A Nigga No More ! She Better Hmu " I Said .

I Love Bugging With Her , Patricia My Second Little Sister I Love Her . She On That Boss Status , When Her Foster Parents Died She Took Over Their Business . She Gotta Blessing Is Disguise !

I Was Reaching For A Chicken Wing , And Black Popped My Hand .

" You Lucky Me & Sis In This Bitch Cooking , Wait Till Everybody Here " She Said .

" Right ! " Bae Said .

" Bae Thats How You Gone Do Me " I Said Walking Behind Here , While She Cut Up Potatoes .

" Yes ! Your Hungry Ass "

" I Got Yo Hungry Ass Tonight " I Whispered In Her Ear .

" Yall So Nasty . Brother Got The Pussy Dont Know How To Act " Black Said .

" Like You Aint The Same Way About This Dick " Magic Said .

" Magic Get Cut Tf Up ! Ion Even Hear About Yall Be Doing Behind Closed Doors ! As Long As She On The Pill , Yall Can Have Fun " I Said Straight Up .

" I Am On The Pill " She Said .

" You On The Pill ? Since When ? " Magic Said .

" Another Story , A Different Day "

I Lowkey Heard The Hurt In Magic's Voice , But I Know Black . Every Since She Was Little She Wanted To Play Volleyball , She Wont Stop At Nothing For That Scholarship .

" Magic Let Me Holla At You Real Quick . " We Walked Outside .

" Wassup "

" I Know How You Feeling Right Now , 'Cause I Was In Yo Position But Ima Let You Know Black Wanted To Be A Volleyball Since She Was Little . She Not Tryna Have Kids Right Now . Matter Fact She 16 ! She Aint Having No Kids ! She Still a Youngin ! " I Told Him .