Surprise (7)

I stared at Gareth, he had no emotion in his eyes. His words sent shivers down my spine. "You ready?"

"Yeah," I smiled

I stood up right in front of him, "Think we fooled them?" I smiled back.

"Like a mouse in a trap" He smiled. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Owe" I gasped when he hugged me back.

"Sorry" He chuckled.

*Savannah's POV*

"Think shes dead" I asked sadly Daryl who so happened got tied next to me. I looked into the darkness in this train cart, we all had our hands tied behind us. 

"Could be" Daryl answered harshly. 

"What the fuck Daryl," I turned my head in the direction I thought he was in.

"That sick fuck has her. He shot her! Kinda like how Rick got me shot, but oh no that's just fucking fine, right!?" I ranted. 

"Shut up!" Beth yelled, I was a little startled. "She is fine, okay?" She calmed a bit.

"Yeah" I sunk back down accidentally hitting Daryl's shoulder in the process.

I heard a little "Owe" escape his lips. I sighed really loud, hating the silence.

No one said anything, So I started messing with the rope on my wrist, and I got it off surprisingly easy. I pulled out a mini  flashlight I found the day before and shined it on someone.

"Aghh" Rick exclaimed after I shined it in his eyes.

"Sorry" I giggled.

"How'd you get out." Abraham asked. 

"Easy" I smiled, and untied them one by one and eventually we were all free. 

"Well they are gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out" Rick says. We all look at him. 

"They're fucking with the wrong people" concluding we are getting out of this damned place.

*Mariah's POV*

I paced back and forth in Gareth's office, waiting for him to return. I stopped pacing when the door opened. Still in small amounts of pain from the shoot.

But I had tons of medicine.

"Finally" I let out a huge sigh.

"Sorry, so you know the plan" He said walking to his desk and putting a few stacks of paper, and some other crap down. 

"I do," I say pulling out my gun. "But, who first though?" I looked at him at while I put my gun in my shoe, hiding it.

"Does it matter?" He asked, not moving his head at all, still staring down at the papers on his desk. 

"No I guess not," I said unsure. "You okay?" 

"Fine." He said almost purposely slamming his fist down, making me jump a little. "Sorry" He murmured. 

"Its fine, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah" He responded turning around exiting the door with me following behind. 

We got infront of the train cars, I had to make myself cry.

Gareth winked signaling he was ready, he grabbed the back of my hair pulling it down, a little too hard. I got over it though.

"Bring them out!" Gareths voice boomed.

*Savannah's POV

"Shit!!" I said quietly. I hid on the side ready to knock out the first person to enter. 

*Mariah's POV

It was insane what I saw, they put up a fight.

But, it was under control shortly. I still was on my knees on the ground, hair pulled back, and ready to do my duty.

But, guilt starting to sweep over me as I saw Savannah, Beth, Rick, and Daryl being helplessly held to the ground.

I told a strong gulp and got my scared face back on, "They deserve this" I said to myself. "Don't let them get to you" 

Gareth startled me a bit, "Alright now that everyone is CALM" He said loud and looked at Savannah. I nodded, I knew what that meant.

Then he looked at Beth, and one last girl I didn't recognize. 'I got it' I said in my head. 

Gareth pulled out his gun and cocked it back and put it at my head. I hung my in shame, as Gareth told me too.

"Nooo" Someone screamed trying to get to me, but the guards around them shot at the ground.

"Now, its time for her fate" Gareth said, the keyword fate, It was game time.

He cut the tape around my hands, and he helped me to my feet and I grinned.

"What tha...?" I heard Savannah say.

"Thanks babe" I kissed Gareth on the cheek.

"Anytime" He smiled, backed up and had his hands behind his back. I walked to one of the guards and they handed me my gun, because it wouldn't fit right in my boot.

I walked up to the group, "Mariah, What the fuck is this?!" Rick exclaimed.

"Your fate" I grinned, bending down to the girl I didn't recognize. 

"Since you mean nothing to me." I let anger spill out of my face now, and now had a demonic like grin.

"Go to hell" She spat in my face.

"Wait up for me" I lost my smile for a second then shot her in the head.

"You fucker" Abraham yelled. They guards dragged her body to the "room". 

I walked to Beth, I squatted down to her.

"Noo" I heard Maggie scream as they held her down.

"I didn't wanna have to do this, but all friendships are meant end, and lifes." I gave one last smirk before pulling my gun up and shooting her in the head. They dragged her body off, as Maggie screamed and sobbed.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch! I'll kill you god dammit!" She shouted, I rubbed my nose and pointed to the train car. They threw Maggie in there.

"Now" I said. 

"Savannah." I lost my evil smirk and pure anger took over. I punched her in the face, and looked her dead in the eyes,

"You were my friend, but nothing is meant to last forever" I said anger turning into salty tears, which I held back a great deal when I saw Gareths proud face.

I felt accomplished.

"Goodbye" I said. Pulling up my gun shooting it with no hesitation. I wiped my eyes and I walked towards Gareth. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist, "What do you want us to do with the rest of them?" The male guard named Josh asked.

I looked at Gareth and he smiled.

"Kill them all"

==========================================================================

I had to end it there to leave the tension high. I thought I did enough killing for one chapter.

Please don't kill me. Haha.

So now you guys know, Mariah is a backstabbing bitch who is psychotic. 

New chapters coming soon, Leave a like, vote, and comment.

(Also the girl who Mariah didn't know her name, who she shot first was Rosita

Enjoyyyyy <33