No Time Left (5)

*Mariahs POV*

I looked at the guilty Beth, and the group of people behind her.

"What the hell.." Before I finished my sentence, a great pain emerged on my head, and everything went dark.

*Beth's POV

"You didn't have to do that." I stated sourly.

"That's Gareth little puppy isn't it?" Abraham asked.

"NO!" I nearly yelled. Carl put his hand on my mouth and I smacked it off.

"We need to go Rick" Glenn spoke up nervously.

"Agreed" Maggie and a few others backed up Glenn.

"What about Mariah?" I questioned, looking at Rick.

"We bring her, if she stays she'll go straight to Gareth. She knows our faces. She coming, unconscious or not." Abraham spat.

"She doesn't.." I stopped my sentence, and shushed everyone. The silence, then a few moaning sounds.

"Beth?" Mariah rubs her head and leans up.

"Shit" Some people say behind me.

"I'm sorry, Abraham didn't mean to do that. He's just a pansy" I sharpened my eyes at him, he was not daring to look up.

"Fuck" She muttered before standing up. "As I was saying," She glared at Abraham "What the hell is going on here?"

"Mariah." I was about to break, I could never lie to her.

"I am so sorry, I am so sorry. I am breaking them out. I love them, this is my family, the group I told you about. I couldn't have them here awaiting to be killed, or worse. I'm sorry. I am leaving with them." I let a little tear slide and returned to Daryl's side. She had the face of pure shock.

But, I didn't except the next thing she said. 

*Mariahs POV*

"I'm coming with you." I said quietly.

"No, no. You can't you belong here. You have friends and you and Gareth seem to be hitting it off. Mariah you love it here"

Beth let go of the man named Daryl and walked slowly towards me.

"Beth. You and Maggie are like sisters to me. I can't just have the opportunity to come with guys and not come. I am coming, and I am bringing Savannah." I stated.

"You can't. Mariah she was just shot." Beth argued.

"Well that son of a bitch shot her" I said pointing at Rick.

"Beth. You have two choices, you let me get Savannah and leave with you guys. Or I get Gareth to deal with you guys." I stated sourly. Their group mumbled and Rick stepped forward.

"Sorry about your friend, but you better be fast. Daryl is going to go with you to help get this Savannah girl. Daryl will led you until then" Rick said plainly and stepped back again. 'Yes' I thought.

"Are you crazy?" Beth asked.

"No more discussion, Daryl. Uhh Mariah go now. It'll be light soon." Rick contradicted. 

 Me and Daryl rushed to my room grabbing a few things. We snuck in the kichen and got some food, and then we went to Savannahs room where she was resting. We got in there and she was wide awake.