Some Hell (4)

My days in Terminus were good, something just doesn't feel right.

I haven't dealt with a walker in over a month, I know I am no good at fighting but being hid up in a safe place is not helping my case.

I do think fighting needs to be taught here, I plan on talking to Gareth and Mary about that later.

They taught me how to use a gun.

But, that's not what feels wrong, What feels wrong is I am calling somewhere home, I have friends, and a crush that I actually have a chance with and I like this wrong feeling but I just can't explain. 

Today was like the rest, walking around, having no worries, and just walking the perimeter for Alex.

But, then I heard voices outside. I got closer to the fence, I heard 4 voices.

One female, the other 3 male. I peeked through the fence and couldn't see clear enough so I checked my surroundings and jumped over fast.

Without thinking, I landed right in front of them.

"Who are you?" The red neck looking guy holding a crossbow asked.

"I uhh... I'm uhh" All of a sudden I forgot who I was.

"Can you speak?" The black woman with a sword asked. "I'm Mariah" I finally got out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rick." The man will curly brown hair and a beard said. I smiled at the friendly person, which I assumed was their leader or something.

"This is Daryl, Michonne, and my boy Carl" Pointing at the archer, the samurai, then the kid.

"Are you guys here for Terminus?" I questioned cautiously.

"Yeah" Daryl spoke out and leaned on a tree behind him messing with an arrow, good looking arrow man.

"Oh, I could show you. I live there, its been good here. The people they are great, you'll love it here" I smiled fakely.

"I'll be the judge of that, I wanted to see you guys before you see us." Rick stated. I saw the boy cuddle into Michonne's side as I spoke to his father, he could see through my voice. 

I knew what Gareth would do to people like this, I didn't care as long as he didn't get hurt. I smiled at them, well shall I show you around, I turned around and grabbed onto the fence about to climb over.

"No" Rick said.

"Suit your self" I scurried over the fence before they could say anything. I ran to Gareth faster than my feet could carry me. I entered Gareth's work area and tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes" He simply replied, but before I could reply three 3 men and the woman busted in the door. 'Shit" I said silently, Gareth and the other people in the room working turned around.

"If you are here to steal, take what you need and leave." Gareth said calmly walking away from his station.

"We're not" Rick assured.

"Then, I suppose you're here for the sanctuary." Gareth continued. 

Their conversation went on for a while before me and Gareth lead them to the front where Mary was grilling up some meat.

Rick took his plate gratefully, At least it seemed like it at first. Gareth walked away, bad timing. Rick grabbed Savannah faster than she could scream and put a gun to her head and my immediate response was to pull mine out too.