Chapter 9: Magic

:::::::::::: Dipper's POV ::::::::::::

●○◌◦ ~ TIME SKIP ~ ◦◌○●

(7 months later)

When I woke up, I found a note from Bill on the bedside table.

Hey Pinetree! I've got something to show you. Let's meet in the library as soon as you're ready. I left you the clothes for today on the chair so I won't have to change your look. 
SEE YOU LATER!

I prepared quickly, intrigued by the reason why he'd left a message instead of simply showing. I had a dark blue shirt that left the sight of Bill's canines visible (the bites given because of the deal's never heal, while the others do) and a black T-shirt, with a pair of black jeans, black combat boots and my iconic hat (Bill had kept it since the day I'd been brought there).

 I had a dark blue shirt that left  the sight of Bill's canines visible (the bites given because of the deal's never heal, while the others do) and a black T-shirt, with a pair of black jeans, black combat boots and my iconic hat (Bill had kept it...

I walked in various corridors, all strangly empty, until I reached the library.

On one table I noticed a book with another note on it.

Read chapters 1, 2 and 3. When you finish,
read aloud
the italicized sentence in the 10th page of chapter 83.
See you soon Pinetree!~.

P.S. : Bring the book.

I sat down in a chair and I looked at the cover of the book "Magical Guide for Vampires" and I did what he told me.

The first chapter was called "Introduction to Magic". It talked about how every vampire had a magical power that could be elemental, mental, or other stuff.

It was a subjective thing. Some vampires were already "born" very powerful, others took ages to make even small spells. Most knew how to only use one type of magic, others could learn spells of all kinds.

The second chapter spoke about elemental powers. Some vampires had the power to control water, fire, earth or air (the most classical), others controlled lightning, metal or plants.

Each of them were divided into various categories.

Speaking of water, for example, there were those who controlled the water in a liquid state and it's pressure, some who manipulated the fog, and others who created jets of boiling water or could control the ice.

For the fire, some could create flames that don't burn but freeze, others that could reach the same temperature of the burning lava, and some that can create explosions or small flames.

Chapter 3 spoke of telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, mind control, and many other similar things.

As soon as I finished, I went to look for the phrase Bill told me.