4. Tic Toc Tic Toc ....

Alex pov :
I saw y/n at the grocery cashier, she's about to pay and head out from that place. I quickly run from the florist and made it to my car, I put the flowers in the trunk, so she wouldn't know it. My sweats are running down to my face and turn the AC to the max level. She came towards the car and I get out from my seat and helped her.

Y/n : "hey can you open the trunk I'm going to put it down in the trunk"
Alex : "sorry y/n I can't there's a lot of my things and I thought these groceries doesn't fits in there (I lied to her its so bad), I'll put it the back on the passanger seats (I winked at her, suddenly she smile and that was so gorgeous smile)"
Y/n : "okay if you say so (chuckles), oh yeah I bought ice cream for us, maybe we can eat it when we arrived at the destination? Idk what flavors you'd like but it's peanut butter and vanilla, btw those are my faves hahaha"
Alex : "I'll take the peanut butter 😉, ready to the special place?"
Y/n : "ofc 😜"

-skip car rides-

Y/n : "wait we're going to the hill?!"
Alex : "why? You didn't like it?"
Y/n : "no I've been dying to go to the hill but not with this outfit"
Alex : "we're not gonna hike y/n this hill isn't that high tho, there's a shorter hill and we can see the sunset right there I've been here before so I know it"
Y/n : "god damn you hit 😂😂"
Alex : "okay we're gonna parked here"
Y/n : "wow it's so beautiful"
Alex : "not as you gorgeous"
I see y/n blushing and speechless, then I realized that I was blushing too"

-skip to everything that happened and let go on the point bcs it's too damn long- (I'm so lazy btw 😂)

Y/n pov :
Y/n : "the sunset was so magical and beautiful (while eating a spoonful of vanilla ice cream)"
Alex : "uh y/n I gotta go back to my car I left my other phone there"
Y/n : "oh ok go ahead (you smiled)"
Alex : "I'll be right back"
He's running and went to his car, I still sitting and eats my ice cream and enjoying what I see right now.
Alex : "y/n..."
Y/n : "yeah? (You still eating and suddenly get up, you turned around and saw him holding a bunch of pink roses, you froze for a moment's)
Alex : "I'm bad at words so, y/n will you be my gf?" (He said it shyly but still as a hot man)
Y/n : "you ain't kidding me right?"
You still didn't believe what you've heard from his mouth
Alex : "sure it is, I fall in love with you at the first sight I've been dying to say it and it's all happened now"
Y/n : "yes yes yes!!!! I fall in love with you too💕"

He began to take a closer step and handed you the roses, and you looked into each other eyes and leaned into a passionately kiss you've ever had.
He said " I love you so much y/n"
You replied "I love you more"