"What was that?" Abigail pressed suddenly. Kellin mentally cursed and said "Oh, sorry I dropped the shampoo bottle on my foot. It hurt like a bitch." Kellin forced a laugh. From the other side of the curtain, Abigail frowned slightly in skepticism but continued talking. "Anyways, he's never home when I show up, and I think maybe he's going to dump me soon." Abigail said worriedly. Kellin rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't know, Abbey, you may want to try Starbucks, he's always there."

Under Kellin's hand, Vic was trying to mutter something, which only made Kellin press harder. Vic tried to escape his grip so Kellin locked eyes with him and pushed himself further onto Vic, unintentionally rubbing Vic's member with his knee. Vic's eyes fluttered shut and he let out a soft moan. Kellin looked down to see what he had done, and quickly stepped back. Abbey must have heard the moan because she asked "Kellin? You Okay?" Kellin nodded, forgetting she couldn't see him, and responded "Yep, fine. Foot hurts." He chuckled. She laughed and continued on with how Vic was ignoring her.

Kellin looked down to make sure his knee was still no where near Vic, when in process noticed Vic was harder than he was before. Vic's cheeks flushed a dark red at Kellin's staring. Kellin smirked as a sudden idea popped into his head. He muttered a few 'yeahs' and 'mhmms' to Abbey as she ranted on, before taking his index finger and slowly tracing Vic's cock from base to tip. Vic's eyes shot open and narrowed. All Kellin did was mouth the word 'payback'. Vic began to protest against Kellin's skin but was cut off by a moan when Kellin gripped him harshly. Abigail hadn't noticed, and was still going on. Kellin pumped Vic a few times, earning a low groan. Kellin brought the hand clamped to Vic's mouth to his own lips. 'shh' he teased, and continued stroking him.

" and he never even calls back. Great boyfriend, right? But what am I supposed to do? I love him." She continued, never taking a breath. Kellin smirked and muttered a few acknowledgments before quickening his pace with his wrist movements. Vic grabbed Kellin's wrist to stop him, but Kellin was never going to let that happen. He snatched Vic's wrist and pinned it against the wall above Vic's head. Kellin leaned in and whispered seductively in Vic's ear "Just for that you get punishment." Kellin had no idea where the sudden confidence came from, all he knew was he so loved how Vic looked before him, and that his penis was currently thinking for him.

Vic whined as Kellin brushed his thumb over the tip. Abbey made no acknowledgment to the noise, so Kellin continued. Vic brought his other hand up to stop Kellin, so Kellin removed his hand from Vic's member and pinned Vic's other hand right next to the first one. Kellin grabbed both wrists with one firm hand and brought his other hand to it's rightful place.

Vic looked at Kellin with desperate eyes and parted lips. Kellin only smirked and quickened his pace. Vic took his bottom lip in between his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. Kellin leaned in and whispered "Don't you ever learn?" Kellin sped up to full speed, squeezing as tight as he could. Vic tried all his best to contain the moans, but fuck, Kellin looked so hot with his shirt clinging to his body, and his hair pinned to his forehead. And his wrist was flicking so quick Vic could see stars.

Suddenly Vic let out a high pitched whimper. "What the hell?" Abbey questioned. Kellin ran his tongue over his top row of teeth seductively at the sight in front of him. Soaking wet Vic with stringy hair stamped to his for head and face, body glistening with water, and his sexy girlish moans. "Sorry. Sorry. I put too much pressure on my foot." Kellin lied easily. Abbey raised her left eyebrow quizzically, half wondering if she was being lied to, half worrying if Kellin was alright. But, she continued to speak, since no one else ever bothered to listen to her ramble on about Vic.

Kellin ran his thumb over Vic's slit, anticipating the reaction. Vic let out a millisecond worth of moan, before cutting it off. Kellin gave Vic that sexy half smile of his, making Vic roll his eyes back into his head. Kellin was about to do it again, but quickly realized that if Abigail knew what was going on in here, Kellin was better off dead as well. Suddenly Kellin was filled with panic, knowing full well Abbey could ruin his life too. So, Kellin had to find some way to shut Vic up. He lunged forward and attached his lips to Vic's, running his thumb over the tip again, and feeling Vic moan into his mouth. Vic was confused at first but quickly understood, still pissed off though.

Kellin dug into the tip harshly and Vic screamed into Kellin's mouth. So he likes it rough. Kellin thought. It makes sense. Vic did let out a whimper when Kellin pushed him against the wall, and grew harder by Kellin's dominant actions. Oh boy, was Kellin going to have some fun with him. "Kellin are you sure you're okay? I can go get you something, call an ambulance maybe?" She said hurriedly. Kellin scoffed at her foolish actions. An ambulance? Really? Either way, Kellin replied. "Nope. Nope, unecissary. I'm fine, just bruise easy, you know." Abbey made a noise of understandment before sighing and asking " Do you think he still loves me?" Kellin froze. Shit.

"Well, Abbey, I don't know. Maybe if he's being that shitty of a boyfriend you should dump him." Kellin said. Abbey was quiet before responding. "Well you know, there is this guy at my work place. He's cute, but, Vic just.." She began again, and Kellin tuned out again. Kellin tightened his grip on Vic's wrists, digging his nails into him. Vic gasped at the sudden pain, but grew stiffer. If that was possible. Kellin whispered to Vic, "What was it you were thinking about when you were in here by yourself?" Kellin made sure it was as soft as a faint breeze so Abbey wouldn't hear. Vic groaned quietly at the dominance. Kellin wasn't really going anywhere with this, he just loved making Vic sweat. Kellin took his hand away from Vic's cock momentarily as he changed the water pressure to higher so the noise would be louder.

Vic took in a sharp intake of breath as Kellin dug into his tip again, then replied "you." Kellin furrowed his eyebrows and parted his lips. He was definitely not expecting that. His shock was overcome by his lust as he whispered again "What exactly were you thinking about." Vic shook his head, turning bright red. Kellin wasn't having that. "Tell me or I won't finish you off." Vic was under the impression that Kellin knew exactly what he was doing, and was expecting this response, but truth be told, Kellin was surprised with every word.

"I imagined you fucking me up against this shower wall. I imagined how you would bite down on my neck, leaving marks. I imagined you scratching me all up and down my back as you pounded into me." Vic confessed, so softly Kellin barley caught it, so desperate for Kellin's touch. Kellin moaned at those words, hating his zipper for being in the way of his aching cock.

"Shit Vic." Kellin whisper moaned to Vic. Kellin continued pumping Vic vigorously. Vic let out a whimper so Kellin reattached his lips to his, letting Vic moan all he wanted to down Kellin's throat. Abbey was still going on about Vic, pausing sometimes to get a response from Kellin, being pissed off when there was nothing, but continuing anyways. Vic tilted his head and began kissing Kellin back faster and harder. Kellin was surprised at first, but responded with a sudden tongue down Vic's throat. Kellin pulled away and began biting Vic's neck, biting all around until he came to a spot where Vic stiffened and his hands balled into fists. Kellin found Vic's soft spot, right on his pulse point, and then began sucking it as hard as he could. Vic bit down on his lip so hard it was a shock he didn't draw blood.

Kellin let go of Vic's dick and replaced it with a sharp tug to Vic's hair. He knew Vic would love that, and he did. Vic bit down harder and choked back a sob. Kellin grinded himself on Vic, still sucking and tugging, and doing all he could to make Vic squirm beneath him. "K Kellin." Vic warned. "Gonna cum." He said hesitantly as Kellin grinded harder.

Kellin took his hand away from Vic's hair and began pumping him again, running his thumb over the slit one last time before reconnecting his lips to Vic's as Vic came hard in his hand. Vic's back arched and his bottom lip quiverd as white spurts came from his tip. Vic screamed into Kellin's mouth, blocked a little by the pounding water, now a bit cold, and Kellin's tongue forcefully shoved down his throat.

"Well anyway. Thanks for listening Kellin, you're a good friend. I'm gonna head to Starbucks for no particular reason." She said chuckling a bit. She reached for the door handle and said "Goodbye!" Kellin pulled away from Vic and replied "Good luck." He chuckled because she could use it. The door closed behind her and Kellin pulled away from Vic, letting Vic's arms drop to his side. Vic stood under the beating water, breathless and weary eyed. Kellin smirked at the sight before him.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to mess with the bull." Kellin spoke to Vic. "Because you'll get the horns."

And with that Kellin stepped out of the shower, leaving Vic breathless and dazed.

A/N: Anyone catch my Breakfast Club reference? No. M'kay