24 Hours: part 17

Charlotte got up and went to Khan's wardrobe and took out a sweater. She put it on and got back on the bed and cuddled next to him.

"Baby can we go eat?"
"But you just did baby girl"

She looked at him with a smirk on her face, and licked his face and kissed him. She tried getting up, and Khan pulled her back and pinned her down and got on top of her. He kissed her neck and went up to her lips, biting her lower one.
His hands crawled up her thighs as she opened her legs slightly. She breathed heavily as his fingers crept up to her vag and rubbed it gently.
His lips went up to her ear and he whispered to her, while inserting his index finger, twirling it gently inside her.
She held his face with both hands and tried kissing him, but she found herself arching her back and moaning intensely as he inserted more fingers into her.
"Babe, sto, stop.." she managed to say.

He ignored her and carried on, inserting more fingers. He raised them until he reached the top of her vag, and arched them inside, and started thrusting them in and out, vigorously.
Her vag started pounding, and she felt herself losing control. She hyperventilated, and screamed in the process of it. The more she pleaded, the faster and deeper he thrusted into her.

He slowed down and eventually stopped, and kissed her. She was still breathing heavily.
She then to a pilow and threw it at him.

"Next time when I say stop, I mean it" she said, while giggling.

He looked at her.

"Did you just hit me with a pillow?"
He asked rhetorically, putting his fingers back in the same position they were in while he was fingering her.

"Baby nuh uh stop, I can't take it anymore" she laughed, and hid herself under the sheets.

Khan pulled them and threw them on the floor and pulled her, and lifted her. She wrapped herself around him and they kissed, passionately. He tightened his grip on her ass.

"Let's go eat baby" she said to him.