[ Chapter 17 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" Kawaii~Chan is sooo excited to see the baby! Aaaaaaaa " Kc squeal.

" yeah and don't blow up their ears " Zane said.

" where are the baby's " Aph came in.

" here we go again " i sighed.

" Gwen please hurry, i wanna see them " she said along with Kc.

" be patient Aphmau, they have to make a few check ups " she said and Aph started to make those thing with their eyes.

" oh, no don't you look at me with that look in your eyes " she begged.

" what mom would do if Cleo gave birth " i said.

" agree " Hunter said.

" how are you not excited about this? " Aph asked.

" we are, we're just not showing it, it's kinda weird for us " i said and Gwen entered the room.

" not fair " Kc whines.

" you know, twins do the same thing and you're lucky you don't have her blood cause boy, you don't want to know " Hunter said.

I teleported a spray bottle and spray him.

" if you guys are twins, shouldn't you guys have the same power? " Garroth asked.

" it depends on our parents " we said at the same time.

" not again " we said.

We then growled at each other at the same times. The others just laughed at us.

" this is amazing " Zane said in a very evil voice of his.

" can i kill him?, cause that would be great, or we'll ask Cleo to shred you apart, that would be amazing " we both said at the same time.

I snap my fingers and he teleported somewhere and he teleported back all wet.

" i hate you " he said shivering.

" where did he went? " Vylad asked.

" in the middle of the ocean in a shark's cove " i said.

" i hate sharks " he shivered.

" you can shipshape into one of them, don't be such a scaredy cat " i said.

He then said 'hiss' in a real cat sound. I hiss back at him and he growled at me like a dog. I spray him with the spray bottle.

" give me that " he grab it and threw it away.

I teleported a door knob into my hand, i jumped at his back and started hitting him over and over.

" shit- " Hunter grunted.

" take this you dog " i said.

" enough " Gwen scold and came out with a cub in her arms.

I hit Hunter one more time and got off of him.

" guys " Katelyn caught our attention.

We look at her and her eyes were on Kc, who's eyes are sparkling with a bit if stars in her eyes.

" oh no, cover your ears " Aph warned.

Gwen covered the baby's ears, we all covered ours. Kawaii~Chan then squealed and i felt the grounds vibration as she flew into the sky.

" is she gonna come back? " Travis asked.

We heard like a whistle sound coming down and from the distance we can see her going straight down to us. We moved away to give her a bit of space and she landed on the ground hard.

" so. . . . . . .kawaii " she winced.

" we'll fix that later " Aaron said.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, i turn to see the cub.

" hi there little one " i said and he playfully try to grab my hand, i giggled.

Garroth's pov.

Her giggle is so cute, Laurance then nudge me on the arm as he notice my eyes were on Y/n.

" you totally have a crush on her " he whispered.

" no i don't " i blushed.

" i see that blush boy, don't hide it " he smirked and walked inside with the others.

" i don't " i exclaimed and entered.

" hey Cleo " Y/n said as she patted a white saber tooth tiger that is lying on the floor with other three cubs.

" she gave birth to five cubs " Gwen said.

" where's the other one? " Hunter asked.

" she's not looking so good " she frowned.

" what happened " Y/n asked.

" her eyes are different, one is pitch black and the doctor is trying his best to see what's wrong " she explained.

Then a doctor came out with the last cub.

" she's fine, we can't do anything about it, while i scan her, they said that nothing's problem with the eye, we scanned multiple times, same result " she said and let the cub go.

The cub runs to Cleo and she licked her.

" wanna name her? " Hunter asked.

" Zoe "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko