[ Chapter 10 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

(pic above on what you're wearing)

We're all at the lake to exit and enter Phoenix Drop High.

" here we go " i said.

We all held hands, i swear my cheeks are boiling when i held Garroth's hand, i saw his cheek has a tint of pink, means his blushing too. We jump and all of the sudden we landed on our butt.

" come on " i help them up.

We walk to the museum and saw a group of students, we put on our ID cards, we immediately ran in to blend in with them. I saw a werewolf guy staring at me.

He has blue ears and tails, grey silver eyes, black hair with a streak of blue on his bangs, he had a piercing on his left ear, he was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath it, a pair of jeans and converse.

I smiled at him and he had a tint of pink on his cheek, i chuckled and focus back on the mission, we were lining up and i saw them scanning our bags, crap, our bags are full of our gadgets.

" metal detector " i whisper to Hunter who is behind me.

" KC, try to hack it and change the pic of our gadgets " i said.

" on it " she said.

It was my turn so i put my bag down and it get in the metal detector.

" Kawaii~Chan " i panicked.

" aaaand, done " she said

" you may enter " the guy said.

I enter and the place was huge, after all of then has pass, we started to explore for a while.

" the relic is to the right " Gwen said.

Me and Hunter look at each other and nod.

" everyone split " i said.

We all parted into different direction, i pretend to see one of the stuff, one caught my eye, i can't believe it was here the whole time.

" Hunter, i found dad's wand " i said.

" where are you? " he asked.

" i see you, to the left " i said, he turn to the left and saw me.

When he saw dad's wand, his eyes widened.

" a pretty wand isn't it " the guy from before came.

" yes, it is a pretty wand " i said and try to fake.

" so, F/n, nice to meet you " he held out for a handshake.

" yes, and you are? " i asked.

" Ein " he said.

I froze, Hunter took back my hand away from his hand.

" I'm watching you Y/n " he said and walk away with an evil smirk.

My eyes widened.

" hey guys, Ein's here " Hunter said.

" how? " Aph asked.

" he just talked to us " he said.

" where's Y/n? " Aaron asked.

" don't worry, she's with me " he said.

I was still shock, he's here.

" what is he doing here? " he asked.

" probably for the relic " i said.

" we have to find the relic fast and out of here, before he gets it " Gwen explain.

We both then spread apart again, and search everywhere for the relic. I look around and on the end i saw it but it's too crowded. I squeeze through the crowd and i was finally in front.

I saw it, they labelled it as relic too, how did they know?

" guys i found it " i said.

" where? " Zane asked.

" they know it's name, the information, everything is correct, and Hunter, dad's name is here too " i said.

" how? " he asked.

" i don't know " i said.

" beautiful isn't it? " Ein was on my side.

I walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

" come on, stay here for a while, it's not gonna hurt is it? " he smirked and grasp my wrist tightly making me wince.

" Ein's got me " i whispered.

" WHAT!? " they all yelled, i could even hear them yelling in the halls.

" be quiet, or else he- " Ein took of my earpiece.

" their distracting you, study, probably your going to get an A in the test " he smirked.

I wiggle my hand to get his hand off but he grips it more tightly, i wince and caught the person beside me.

" are you okay? " he asked.

" yeah, I'm fine " i said.

" okay " he said and turn back.

Ein started to drag me somewhere, and me trying to escape, we entered the janitors room and he turn the sign into out of order.

He then pin me to the wall.

" what do you want? " i asked.

" just you " he smirked.

" what does that mean? " i asked, not look him in this eyes, he turn my head to him, forcing me to make eye contact with him.

" i want you " he smirk, i push him but he won't budge.

" don't worry, it's going to be alright " he took out his wand.

My eyes widened, i tried to escape from him but he push me back, he waved the wand infront of my face, making a symbol i don't recognize, and everything went black, but he said something before i did.

" your mine now "

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko