[ Chapter 5 ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" so why are we here again? " Katelyn asked.

" we've upgraded your gears " Hunter said.

" how does this work? " Zane asked.

He picked up the boomerang.

" put this on " i gave him his collar.

" Black Magic? " he read the label.

" what else do you want me to call you? " i asked.

" well, how about- " i cut him off.

" whatever, throw the boomerang " i said

He threw it and the blade came out and slice the dummy and close as it came back.

" sweet " he said.

" yeah, but that's Hunter's, this is yours " i said and gave him a book.

" how does it work? " he asked.

" i put all the spells in it and only you can read it " i said.

He open the book and his eyes widened.

" if I'm not mistaken, this spell was used by her lady Irene herself " he said.

" yea, i trust you " i said.

" thank you " he said, i smiled.

I saw Katelyn held her bow.

" why is it so small? " she asked.

" is it? " i asked.

I held it in front of her as it unfolds and a glowing blue string attached.

" nice " she grabbed an arrow and shoot the dummy and exploded.

" since you like explosives, i made some arrows for you " i said.

" thank you " she said.

" not only but this " Hunter said.

He press a button and a knife came out on the tip end of it.

" if you ran out of arrows " he said.

Then he pressed another one and it turn into a spear, and back to it's normal form.

" it also attached to your armour " i said and it stick to the back of her waist.

" whoa " the guy with white hair said as he activated his white glowing sword.

" Travis, careful or you'll cut yourself " i warned.

All the boys gets some swords but with different ability, the girls, they have some difference. Katelyn has a bow and a spear, Aph has a two boomerang like Hunter's but hers shape was a bit different than his.

Kawaii~Chan, she looks innocent in the outside but destroy her ships and your dead, i made her some claw gloves and can secretly sends msssages, since she's very good at hacking passwords.

" thank you Y/n~Senpai! " she said.

" no problem " i said trying to escape her hug.

" you look like you can't fight " Zane said.

KC turned to Zane with an innocently face.

" Zane~Kun " she said then gasped.

" what? " he asked.

" how could Zane~Kun said that Kawaii~Chan is weak " she started to tear up.

" no i didn't! " he retort.

" she read minds and telekinesis " i explain.

" mei'fwa's " Katelyn rolled her eyes.

" so what are we doing in the academy again? " Zane changes the topic.

" Boys versus girls " i said.

" eh? " the blue hair boy asked.

" it's called dueling Dante " Hunter explains.

" if you get killed, it's okay you'll re-spawn " i explain.

I gave a signal to Aaron and the place started to change into a forest, we all teleport to our beginning.

" in each team there's a turret for you to destroy in order to win, destroy the main turret in the base " i said.

【it's from the Mobile Legend game if you don't know】

" welcome! " the speaker said.

I put on my fox mask as the game started, the minion spawn and i started to run to bottom lane, i saw the minions attack the first turret.

I saw Travis guarding the turret, as soon as he saw the minion, he started to slice them, he's distracted.

I make a move and teleport behind him and use my sword and stab his back.

" first blood! " the speaker said as my name was mentioned on the screen, ' Rouge was slain by Glitch'

As the minion was still there i started to attack the turret and destroyed it.

" Glitch has destroyed the turret " it said.

I teleport back to the base and heal up, i went too mid lane as i saw Hunter battling with Aph.

" double kill! " it said as i stab Hunter.

" hey! " Aph said.

" sorry girl " i said.

" at least it says that you assist me " i pointed at the screen, she just shrugged.

Aph went to the base and heal up, i was on the mid lane waiting for the minion to spawn again.

" hi " Garroth said and came along with his brothers.

" 3 in 1 " he challenge, i smirked.

I teleport behind them and kill them in one row.

" double kil- "

" triple kil- "

" killing spree! " it said as i was given points and i had 14 points.

Then the minion came and i destroyed the turret.

" Glitch has destroyed the turret! " it said.

I teleport to the base and heal up.

" Storm has been slain! " it said that Black Magic killed her, i smirked and teleport where Zane was and stabbed him.

" monster kill! " it said.

I heard a ruffle on the leaves, when i heard it ran to me i teleport let it hit the tree, it was Laurance, then i stab him.

" better luck next time Breeze " i said.

" Savage! " it said.

" you didn't even gave me a chance! " he complained, i chuckled.

This is going to be fun.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko