Next morning, Sonal accompanied Aradhana for announcement ceremony that happens before commencement and grad walk. Since Sonal got her DSLR shipped few weeks prior, she decided to be official photographer of Aradhana's big day. Before Aradhana wore graduation black gown and cap of her name, she handed her phone to Sonal and asked a click a photo of hers.

Aradhana wore a off-shoulder knee-length royal blue one-piece dress. This dress was gifted by Rudra on her birthday. 'I know you want to send this photo to Rudra' Sonal winked. 'Stop your useless comments. Take it from distance. He should only understand, it's a blue dress without much details. Got it?' Aradhana ordered Sonal. Sonal obeyed Aradhana. After clicking the photo, Sonal whatsapped that image to Rudra. As the phone notified a message from WhatsApp, Sonal handed phone to Aradhana who was now covered in graduation black gown wearing cap of her name.

'Blue dress? The one I gifted you. Looking good. Can't comment more as the picture is taken from such a distance. Sonal's photography sucks. I don't know why she got DSLR for herself. Ajay created such a hype about her photography skills' Rudra texted.

Aradhana smiled looking at Sonal who was randomly clicking photos. 'Proud of you, my minion!' Aradhana patted her back. 'Hey. I'm your bestie not minion' Sonal gave a deadly glare.

The students from Golisano building walked towards Gordon Field House for their commencement ceremony in a queue. Rudra with her parents and friends reached Gordon Field House on time and took seats close to the stage. After welcome address, President of Academic Board asked graduands 'Will all graduands please stand?' All graduands inclusive of Aradhana & Shailesh stood up.

'On the certification of the President of the Academic Board, I confer the respective degrees, diplomas and certificates on the candidates.On behalf of the Senate, I offer my congratulations to you all.' the Chancellor conferred the awards.

Graduands are then directed onto the stage to be congratulated by the Chancellor. All the graduands waited at the lectern. As the name were announced, each graduands has to walk upon stage to take paper cylinder tied with ribbon, graduate presentation card and hand shake with Chancellor.

When Aradhana was called, Rudra and Sonal shouted at the top of their voice, competing against each other. Her friends cheered followed by loud applaud. She was congratulated by Chancellor with firm handshake. Aradhana took her graduate presentation card and paper cylinder tied with ribbon.

'Three cheers for Aradhana' Rudra screamed at his highest pitch. 'Hip hip hurray' Akriti, Swati, Abhay, Sonal, Ajay and Rudra chanted together thrice. She looked towards crowd to find her parents. Ardhana sensed her parents must flooding with emotional tears. Yes, she was right. They clapped hard to see their daughter achieving fame & prosperity.

Aradhana walked off the stage within minutes. Aradhana completed her formalities and returned to the seat. The ceremony continued with other graduands. Rudra looked around at Aradhana's parents who still felt numb at her success. Rudra kneeled on the floor between Aradhana's mother & father.

'Your daughter achieved her goal with your constant support. She always want to see both of you happy when she accomplish her Master's degree. If you both cry, Aradhana will definitely kill me & Sonal with sword of her words.' 'Yes, uncle. Please don't cry. Don't you know your doll will turn into a monster if she finds out you were crying' Sonal agreed with Rudra. Rudra wiped tears off Aradhana's mother's face while Sonal hugged Aradhana's father.

Two hours later, Guest Speaker concluded the ceremony.The graduates were asked to take academic procession to leave the hall. Rudra, Sonal, Akriti, Abhay, Swati, Ajay and of course her parents waited outside the hall taking other exit.

And Aradhana is now Aradhana with designation MS(CS)

Her journey in NYC came to an end. Is this really end of our Aradhana and Rudra? Do let me know your views.

Couple of more chapters to go for our journey to come to an end.

Do like. Comment. Share. Love you guys for your love, time and support.