26. It's Boston, Baby!

Rudra, along with Bhoomit planned to call Ajay and Sonal at Bhoomit's house. Rudra asked Bhoomit to organize a get together as he knew few of his friends are working in Boston, as well. Rudra had reserved a room for 2-nights stay via AirBnB. Rudra decided to nap for sometime while Aradhana took a stroll around the place. In evening, they headed towards Bhoomit's place. Sonal & Ajay stood facing each other, sipping a glass of wine and whisky respectively. Sonal back faced Aradhana who just entered Bhoomit's apartment along with Rudra. Aradhana silently walked towards Sonal and covered her eyes with her palms, Sonal was revolted by sudden actions. Rudra gestured Ajay to come and join him.

Sonal kept touching her palms repetitively to figure who the person was. 'Shame. You are such a shame' Sonal instantly recognized Aradhana by her words. 'Oh. My. God. I can't believe. You are here. Oh. My. God.' Sonal bounced like a kangaroo. Aradhana felt embarrassed because of her act. Although Aradhana tried to stop Sonal, no use though. Sonal's act astounded everyone. Ajay chuckled at Aradhana's state as she is in a pickle. Here he is to rescue.

Ajay called Aradhana to introduce her to Rudra's friends while Rudra stood besides Sonal and whispered 'I love solve to tricky puzzles because easy ones are too mainstream. This is an answer to your assumption which states Aradhana is too difficult to be handled by anyone. I will surely know an exception' Sonal smirked over Rudra's wink. Sonal felt contented because of Rudra's presence in Aradhana's life. Skipping over Shailesh's episode was something out of the box for Sonal.

Everybody decided to go Little Italy for dinner. Sonal and Aradhana didn't know, guys could be chatterbox. The gossip session of these guys was far-fetched, Sonal thought. Unbeknownst of Sonal, Aradhana observed Rudra's actions across the table. The way Rudra talked with his friends. The way Rudra mocked Ajay every single time. The way Rudra high fived with Bhoomit who made Vinay embarrassed by revealing some secrets. The way Rudra single handedly took a decision to meet them occasionally or call them to his place. The moment when Vinay announced his engagement and Rudra was the first to cheer everyone. How can Aradhana not fall for him?

When Rudra and Aradhana strolled back to the room, Aradhana vocalized her thoughts 'I don't believe you gossip so much' Rudra looked at her 'Is gossips copyrighted by you, ladies?' Aradhana gave a nod of denial. In no time, Boston's green turned into white carpet because of snowfall.

Aradhana felt chills and stroked her arms with palms. Rudra wrapped his jacket around Aradhana. For a moment, Aradhana's heart raced. Aradhana blinked at him, while Rudra kept looking around. 'I am walking besides most perfect man. I can't ask for more. He be the best.' Aradhana thought.

Rudra already had itinerary ready for next two days. The morning of the day one was trip around top-notch universities in the world, inclusive of Stanford University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Winding up the trip, the two duos had their lunch at Amelia's Trattoria as Sonal was craving for Italian. The day ended with whale watching at Cape Ann in the cruise.

Day two started with a visit to Ten Thousand Islands. Aradhana actually thought the place have ten thousands island, which was not the case. Everyone in the car facepalmed themselves when Aradhana spoke out her thoughts. The spots meant to covered for the day were Old North Church, Arnold Arboretum, Prudential Centre and Quincy Market.

Aradhana loved travelling with her best friend Sonal. Tagging along with her bestie is the best thing Aradhana can enjoy. Aradhana felt blessed to have a person like Sonal in her life. Aradhana's revive broke when she heard Sonal's arguing with Ajay. She was clueless about the topic which lead to a disagreement. Their verbal fight didn't come to an halt even after Rudra pulled over the car. 'Out. Get out of my car right now, Ajay and Sonal' Rudra's hoarse voice drew their attention.

Rudra took a deep breath and burst at Ajay 'Are you a kid? Stop fighting with her. Just listen to her at times. Nevertheless, you want to argue with her. I can't explain Sonal. Since I know you in and out, I have right to lecture you' 'Calm down, guys' Aradhana's scream subsided the chaos in the car. Rudra turned around so did Ajay. 'We're here to enjoy. Away from our hectic schedules. But all of you want to fight. That's so not done. Can you guys keep this arguments aside?' Aradhana explained. Sonal raised her hands in exasperation. Ajay kept mum while Rudra continued to drive. As the day ended, Rudra first dropped Ajay & Sonal to their destination and later proceeded to theirs.

Because, it's Boston baby! An ambitious city every student can dream of ... 

Nevertheless, Aradhana, Sonal, Ajay & Rudra ganged up to explore you

How did you guys love the chapter? Fallen for Boston, already? Are you Boston baby just like me?