13. A Dinner Date

The days rolled by. Assignments, Mid-terms, On-Campus job are the things which actually kept Aradhana occupied, not letting her miss on Sonal. Weekend sometimes turn depressing one due to Sonal's absence. Aradhana was coping with it. Sonal didn't leave any stone unturned. Her spare time would end up with long conversation with Aradhana, catching up with the thing they skipped the last thing when they spoke to each other. Their crankiness, those senseless talks, that mood swung attitude thrown at each other, some words of wisdom : these are few things to mention which actually brought Aradhana and Sonal close over long distance friendship.

One such evening, it was the time to end Aradhana's on-campus job shift. Aradhana took her complimentary meal after punching her out time. As soon as she took a seat, she saw Abhay approaching her. 

'Hey, Aradhana! Long time no see' Abhay waved her and took a seat across her. 

 'Hey. How're you doing, Abhay?' Aradhana offered the meal to him. 

'I am good. Just had Latte' Abhay denied it with respect and continued 'I heard about Sonal. She got a job offer in Austin. I didn't get a chance to meet her in person and wish her luck. Do convey my message to her' Aradhana simply nodded to his words as she eat her meal. 

Abhay didn't want to scare away with his stare so he pitched in an idea 'I know it's a tough task to keep yourself strong when your best friend is far off. In case you have less workload, what about a dinner with me, tomorrow?'Aradhana acted calm yet lost in her own thoughts. 

'Aradhana. You can let me know by tomorrow evening' Abhay's words brought her back.

After Aradhana narrated her random meeting with Abhay, Sonal was delighted 'Oh my god. Abhay asked you for a date. I am so excited and happy for you' 

'Madam, stop being melodramatic. I ain't going anywhere' Aradhana responded to Sonal's excitement. 

'Dude, you should go. Please for me' Sonal pleaded. 

'Sonu, not again dear. Don't do that.' Aradhana pointed at the trick Sonal is using. 

With Sonal's puppy face, Aradhana accepted the defeat. Aradhana decided to wear dress as suggested by Sonal over phone.

Aradhana wore a royal blue shade off-shoulder body-con dress paired with gold danglers. She completed look with fuchsia pink lip gloss and a sharp line of eyeliner on waterline. She wore stilettos to complete herself. 

Aradhana's phone flashed Abhay's name. 

'Hey' Both greeted each other. 

'I will reach your apartment in 5. Are you ready?' Abhay queried, to which Aradhana replied 'Almost. I will be in the parking lot in 5. See you' Both disconnected the call. 

Aradhana took few selfies, mirror ones too and sent them to Sonal. 

'Bombshell. Abhay will be flatten today for sure' Sonal complimented. 

Locking the apartment, Aradhana walked toward the parking lot to wait for Abhay.

As soon as Abhay stopped the car, he found hard to keep his eyes away from Aradhana. Abhay had hard times controlling his hormones, for the very fact Aradhana looked stunning. Like a gentleman, Abhay guided Aradhana to the passenger seat. The journey to the restaurant was a silent one. 

I am sure Aradhana looks as beautiful as her. In fact more stunning than her, isn't it? 

Since Sonal isn't here, let's whistle for our Aradhana on her behalf

Can we imagine Abhay as Tiger Shroff for sometime? *winks* 

So guys. How was the chapter? Prepared for Aradhana & Abhay's date night. What's in for them? 

Will this happen? Let me know

Will this happen? Let me know. I am excited to know what you think. 

This chapter came as surprise, isn't it? Can my readers encourage me more? All I want you to do is vote in case you don't want comment. Waiting for it. 

Good night my people :)