I've known Dahyun and Chaeyoung we got pretty close since they are flirting with my besties. I don't know if Dahyun and Momo is officially together now.

There's a part of me who already likes Tzuyu, who wouldn't, right? But there's also a part of me whose scare to commit myself on her especially when I saw her treat other girls the same like me. It's confusing me, argh!

I prepaired myself to take a shower and my mind is still occupied by Tzuyu.

Argh, Sana why are you like this?

I'm now sitting infront of my make up table to put make up ofcourse. I notice the bracelet that Tzuyu made for me at the corner of the table. I only wear it twice but I didn't know if she notice it.

My mom notice it and she said I should take care of it because it's beads is not an ordinary beads, it's a real pearl. And she said one pearl is already pricey. So how much Tzuyu spends for this if she said she made this.

I didn't take care of it because it's pricey, I take care of it because it has a sentimental value for me.

"Sana, Tzuyu is already outside!" I heard mom shout downstairs. It suddenly made me excited.

Ok fine this is it. I will tell my feelings for her today once I saw her. I rush out the house but I saw a different car. It's not hers. She's rich if it's hers.

It disappoint me when Momo goes out of the car. It's not Tzuyu's car. It's Dahyun's car.

Where is she?

"Tzuyu can't drive you to school starting today," Momo said which surprise me.

Why what happened?

I look at her curiously.

"She goes back to Taiwan"

What?! She goes back to Taiwan without me knowing it?! How come she didn't tell me?

"Unnie's let's go. We will be late!"Dahyun shout from the window.

Momo pushes me inside the car.

"Unnie from now on any of our friends will take you to school. " Dahyun said while looking at me at the rare view mirror.

"Why did she leave?" I ask.

They look at each other. I'm at the backseat, Dahyun is driving and Momo is at the passenger seat.

"Ya!I'm asking!" I shouted.

"I think it is much better if she will be the one will tell you"Dahyun said at me and I just sigh.

When we arrive at school I'm the one who went out first of the car. I'm not on my mood to talk to someone today.

What should I feel? Should be happy because no one's gonna bother me now? Should I regret because I didn't got a chance to tell her what I really feel?

*****

After my class, I just walk around to spend my free time. Momo and Mina are currently at their class. They said they can't skip it because they classroom are just infront of Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room. Such a flirty right?

I saw a three girls sitting at the bench at the oval. I walk towards them to check if I knew them.

I know them, it's Tzuyu's friend. Seems they have a serious conversation. I sat little far behind them. I also don't know why I sat here.

"But I miss her already, " I heard Nayeon said and lean at Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"If our little Yoda didn't get in trouble for sure she's still here making fun of us, "Jihyo said.