Here comes the bride

Start from the beginning

"... there's been no deviant cases?" She asked.

"Yeah, I thought that was weird too. Do you think that they're up to something?"

"Maybe."

"(L/N)! Get in my office!" Captain Fowler shouted. She looked at me and shrugged before she stood up and walked to the captain's office.

Your POV

"Good morning captain," I said, with a small smile to greet him. He also looks at me with a smile for a second but quickly turns his back to his usual grumpy face.

"It seems to me that you've been making quite the progress on the android investigations. Definitely better than Hank."

"I don't, think so. He's been helping me through the week."

"That's good to hear. You may leave my office."

"Wait, Captain?"

"Yes?"

"Is there anything I can help to do?" The captain thought for a second.

"Well, we do have some old physical files that need to be sorted. I don't think that would be suitable for you to do, you're-"

"It's fine. I want to be as useful as I can. Where can I get these files?"

"It's in the basement."

"Have a nice day, captain."

Before I reach the handle, Connor swiftly goes past me and opens the door for me. I blush by his action.

"Thank you, Connor." He smiles back at me.

Connor's POV

(F/N) is extraordinary. She was able to make the captain smile not only once, but twice. I swear, everywhere she goes, she lights up the mood. When I first got to the department, there was always a gloomy vibe. After (F/N) started working, the department started to look brighter.

"Good morning, (L/N)." An officer said

"Good morning to you too!" She smiled at the officer.

I swear, her smile can cure anyone.

Your POV

We get to the basement and we started looking for the files. As I was looking for the files, I felt Connor looking at me. My face heated up and I turned around to him.

"Connor, did you find anything?" He looked surprised when I turned around. He quickly looked elsewhere.

"Uh..." He starts to look around. Then he points upwards.

"Are those the files?" I look at where he's pointing.

"Oh no, they're too high to reach. We need a ladder."

We look elsewhere for a ladder. When I go and pick up the ladder, Connor stops me.

"It's heavy, I'll carry it." He takes the ladder away from me and walks to the files. Once he sets the ladder the floor and was ready to get it. I stopped him.

"Since you helped me carry the ladder, let me climb and get it, ok?" He nods his head I climb the ladder while he holds on to it.

Connor's POV

As I was holding the ladder, I looked up at (F/N) to make sure that she was ok, but all I saw was....her panties!

But before I could glance elsewhere, (F/N) looked down at me and saw me staring.

"Ack! Connor! You perver-" She said right before she slipped and started falling. I stopped holding the ladder and went to catch her.

Your POV

This is going to hurt.

I close my eyes, waiting for the impact. But, something caught me. I opened my eyes to see Connor's face looking at me. He held me bridal style. The papers in the files flew out and slowly fell down like feathers around us.

"(F/N), are you ok?" He looked at me, probably scanning to make sure that I didn't break anything.

"What the fuck is all this ruckus!" Hank said as he entered the room.

"Oh, I didn't know you guys were holding a wedding ceremony." He said, with a smirk on his face.

"N-no!"My face flushed with red.

"Shhh... it's ok." Hank said. He turned to Connor.

"Do you, Connor, take (F/N) to be your wife, to love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forth?" Connor's LED turned yellow. He looked straight at me, confused on what to say, when he was going to open his mouth, I quickly butted in, afraid of what he might say.

"Haha, very funny Hank." I look at Connor with a half smile. "I think I'm fine now Connor, let's clean up this place and bring the files up."

He nods his head but doesn't look at me.

Connor's POV

When we were done picking up all the papers, (F/N) let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay, I think we are done here." I don't say anything, but nod. She looks at all the files.

"Let me quickly go upstairs and find a crate so it would be easier for us to carry them." She leaves the room.

I'm all alone in the room.

I whispered to myself, "I do."

A/N: Awww, Connor's too cute. A quick little update, I was looking at my Wattpad home page and I saw this book called Fifty Shades of Parker by nekomotherfuker and I completely fell in love with the book! I would like to implement similar choices of words and might add some quotes before a chapter starts. And of course, comment down some scenes you guys would like to see in this book! Thanks y'all!