Chapter 2

... A young girl stood there right at the huge hole at that very mountain. She was ready, ready to jump down at any moment now. She had made up her mind. She had already decided. There was no backing off...

…She sighed as she smiled and closed her eyes, and after a few minutes...

…She jumped off....

  She had kept her eyes closed as she felt herself falling deep, deep down the hole, she ready for the painful impact that could end everything... Or she thought so.. She slowly opened her eyes a she felt something soft that caught her under...A bed of flowers... A bed of beautiful yellow flowers had saved her from the fall. She was surprised, she had thought it was the end of her life...
But she was all wrong.She sat up and scanned her surroundings;

"Ahh.. So this... Is.. The Underground..?.." she slowly spoke.

  She looked down at the bed of flowers oince again and lightly smiled. She picked up one flower, placing it on her ears before she finally stood up dustednoff her cpothes and slowly started to walk off. "I wonder what's on the other side..." she mummbles as she made her way through the doors. There on the other side she had met a yellow flower just like the one that she on just a few minutes ago.... And to be exact, it was a talking flower. It has introduced itself towards her and told her that he would teach her how things works. She thought it was a nice being she could trust..
.
.
.
But she was wrong..
.
.
.
She thought.. She thought this would be the end of her! As she tries to back away feeling the pain from the Flower's 'friendliness' pellets, she was waiting for what wasnbound to happen next.... But nothing... None of the pelletsnhad hit her. A  monster had come to help here... Toriel. She was the Caretaker of this ruins as she said.

"Frisk... Frisk is my name" she introduced herself with a warm smile feeling thankful she was saved even though she was already ready to disappear out of existance.

Toriel led her through out almost all the puzzle there and after some more puzzles and a few trials she had finnally arrived at the friendly goats lovely home. "What a nice home you have here" Frisk complimented her, Toriel was flattered. "I hope you'll have a great time living me here. I can't wait to have fun with you! Here I have a surprise.." she said as she leads her to a door and opens it "A room of your own! Isn't it nice? You should rest." Toriel said. Frisk thanked her as she enters the room, Toriel then closed the door behind her as she left.

Frisk sat down on the bed and leans towards the wall as she closed her eyes with a sigh....

'Why?'

... She had thought..

'Why do I have.. This strange feeling like this already happened before?

'Why does it feel like I have done all of this before?'

•  ~  •  ~  •  ~  •  ~
EDITED
[510 WORDS]