Nearly late

I heard distanced yelling. Than heavy footsteps.
BANG.

I bolted up from my position on my bed. I fell asleep? A girl can really sleep. I probably went to sleep a little after Lexi left my room to go see Anthony. I looked at my door to see what the commotion was.

To say the least I wasn't shocked.

"What's wrong Lexi?" I said annoyed I wanted to sleep I was exhausted.

She was panting as if she ran "Have you seen the time!!!" She nearly screeched at me. I sealed my eyes closed "No." I said softly. Reopening them I look at Lexi "Ok Lex calm down and tell me why are you so rushed!?" Lexi looked at me her hair in every direction and with wide eyes she said "The diner!" She made a weird noise and ran to me, stood in front of me and in one swift motion her hands were on my shoulders and I was being shook "Hurry up your gonna be late!" Next thing I knew she was near my closet throwing my clothing everywhere. Like if she was searching for certai-

It was like if someone switched a light bulb on. I quickly got up and ran to my desk where my phone was.

Before I fell asleep my phone was on my desk. Where now it wasn't. This time it was me who made an ungodly sound. I turned around and started throwing my bedsheets everywhere while Lexi found my uniform.

Phone phone phone phone thonk pho-

I looked to see where the sound came from and I saw my phone I quickly let go of the bedsheet I was shaking and bent down to grab it. I turned it on to check the time, but to my horror it was 3:40pm.

I started mumbling profanity's under my breath and ran to the other side where Lexi was on the floor laying on her stomach panting. I gave her a quick pat on the back. Thanked her. Snatched my uniform and ran to the bathroom to change. I passed a comb through my wavy hair and put my hair in a nice pony tail leaving some strands out I started to put on my diner girl uniform as Lexi called it. To me they weren't particularly bad. It was a pretty white skirt with a nice white button down tucked in the skirt, and a nice red apron on the waist. I added some mascara as my final touch. I grabbed lipgloss in which I would put on at work. I raced down and realized.

I didn't have my black flats on.

I cursed and scurried back up to grab my flats but on my third step my roomie ran down and handed them to me.

I sighed in relief.

"Thank you Lexi I don't know what I would do without yo-"

"Yada yada hurry up get out, love you too!" She said pushing me out I laughed and ran to the kitchen to grab the keys on the counter and ran out of the house slamming the door. I didn't need to lock it Lexi would.

Next thing I knew I was zooming to Lilianas diner.

I parked my car. Locked it and ran through the back door of the diner.

I quickly looked for my cubby where all my necessities were. Once I found it I put my combination in and left my keys in there.

I grabbed my note pad and stuck my pencil behind my ear, I swiftly closed it jingling the lock.

And I was ready to work my 4pm sh-

Ding ding

Someone had entered the diner. I checked my phone to see the time.

4:10pm.

♡————————————————————————♡
Hey!! How has your day been!! Also the song at the top is not a 'have to listen' I just really like that song.
Happy readings <3!

!Goodnight, Good Morning, Good Evening, or whatever time it is for you have a Wonderful day!