10: Good Will Hunting

Start from the beginning

Louis looks back at me with a sneer as if to say,"Back off no one interrupts my spongebob."

"Oh no! Not Boris!" Harry grabs his head with his hands in shock.

"You mean Archimedes." Niall holds up his index finger making the point.

"Oh. Right. NOT ARCHIMEDES!" Harry grabs his head again trying to recreate the moment with the proper name. I raise one of my eyebrows,"How do you tell the difference?"

"Boris ate Archimedes' foot." Niall says it so matter of factly but I nod my head, unsure of what to say to that.

"Well he couldn't have crawled very far. He is a turtle after all,"Louis remarks with a shrug. "How are you all so calm about this. We lost a turtle!" I snatch the remote out of Harry's hand and they all look at me with angry faces. I shake my head in frustration, still holding the remote."Well?!"

"Well What? He'll show up." Louis extends his arms over the couch, searching to get the remote from my hand. "How can you be so sure? We lost a turtle in Vegas and not to mention. When was the last time you fed him?" I turn my head to look at the floor, "Poor gimpy turtle... How would you like to go a day without food Niall?"

At the thought of no food, his eyes widen and he shakes his head to push the thought out of his mind. "We must find that turtle." He triumphantly stands with his hands on his hips.

Harry and Louis reluctantly stand but seem ready enough to help. I extend my arm out to the center of our awkwardly formed oval-circle and shout,"Turtle team on three. One, two , three."

"TURTLE TEAM!"

"TURTLE TEAM!" Louis squeaks and gets on his hands and knees to check the floor and beneath furniture. Harry follows me into my bedroom to check around. I make sure the bathroom is clear and Harry crawls on his hands and knees to check under my bed. I lift the covers to look. "No turtle in this room." I mumble saddened.

Harry jumps up and runs to my suitcase with his hand high in the air.

"Wait! There is one thing I have to check!" He lifts the top off and begins rummaging through my close and holds up a lace bra and smirks at me then pushes it back in.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing Styles?" I walk behind him with my teeth gritted together and he opens his mouth in excitement. Please don't say he grabbed another bra.

Abruptly he shouts,"FOUND HIM!" and lifts the turtle out of the bag with a lettuce leaf sticking out of his mouth. I tap the cute,little guy's head and he retreats into his shell

. "Hello Archimedes. I see you have been munching. Where did you get the lettuce in my bag?" I rummage through my bag to find the leftover salad from our airport layover. "Oooh," Harry and I chorus simultaneously.

Niall and Louis finally run into the room with exasperated faces of relief. I hold up Archimedes proudly and they grin. I toss the dry leaves of salad into the filled tub and put him back in. "Now that you have plenty of good Mr. Archimedes you have no reason to go scavenging yes?" He swims underwater as if to say that he isn't going anywhere.

I turn around to find Harry looking me up and down with a weird look,"You talk to the turtle like its going to respond." He draws back his head to look at me thoroughly. "Shut up Styles." I push him out of my way as I go to shut the suitcase on Niall who just saw the bra that is laying on the top.

"Out!" I point at the door but Niall and Louis don't flinch. I put my arms around them and push them out the door and shut it in their faces. Finally peace and...."I SAID OUT!" Harry sits on the countertop gazing at how utterly fascinating the ceiling is. He pretends to not be able to hear me because he is absorbs in his thoughts. He did this to me a thousand times when we were little.