#05 [the end. better ver.]

1 year later ...

after that day he met up with wonwoo again, everything seemed 'better' to say the least. wonwoo and mingyu cleared things up and decided that they would be friends again. although he was a bit bitter about wonwoo's new boyfriend, he was actually kinda funny and decided that he wanted to be friends with him too.

things were changing for mingyu. in a better way of course. he got a new job at a popular cafe that was closer to seoul's busiest streets so he had to move. he was sad that he had to leave the apartment where he and wonwoo used to live in but he was excited for the new change. he wanted to switch his life back around and become the happy virus that everyone knew him as.

when mingyu finished packing, he looked at the now empty apartment that used to be filled with many funny, loving, and sad memories. he opened the door to leave but looked at the living room and kitchen one last time. he smiled at his old home one last time before closing the door and locking it. wonwoo patted his back and smiled at him. mingyu decided to invite wonwoo and jun to help him move out. even though it was very sad to see all the old photos of them together, he still kept a smile on his face as he knew that things were going to get better.

2 months later ...

mingyu opened his door to his 'new' apartment. he walked to his couch and plopped on to it. it was a busy day at the cafe, but it was always busy. ever since he started working there, more people started to come in, especially teenage girls. he didn't mind though since it brought a smile to his boss's face when he saw all the customers and when he sees someone smile, he smiles too.

his apartment was slowly getting furnished and decorated. even though it didn't seem as sad as before, it still felt lonely. he had a great view of the seoul city from his apartment, and he had great neighbors but something was missing. maybe it was something that he really loved. or maybe it was another persons company. he just didn't know.

mingyu got up and walked to his bedroom deciding that he needed to go out for a walk or something. his apartment screamed LONELY and he really didn't like it. he changed into some comfy, yet fashionable clothes and decided he'll go see the cute puppies at the pet store near his workplace. he's been meaning to go there for a long time and since his out walking, he might as well go take a peak.

who knows maybe he'll leave with a new animal friend. or maybe a new human friend. ;))

——

hi. i decided to rewrite the old ending and i think this one is way better !! plus i wanna make a sequel and the old ending didn't really give me any good ideas. i haven't started writing it yet but get prepared cause you'll meet the rest of the svt members and you might even read about a particular ships that i love a lot ;))) (hint: it starts with g and ends with o)

stay tuned!!