"Nana," she said, coming off of her throne, "We have a new job for you," She knelt in front of the younger Goddess of Music and held out her hand, leading her up to her own, small throne.

"As Michael had created many bad emotions, some new ones came to combat them," the older Goddess of Love said, "Like, Love."

Zane watched as Irene explained the same thing to Nana and placed a scroll in her hands.

"The humans began to look up to me as the Goddess of Love, since they had chosen pink as the color of love and I embodied pink." Kawaii~Chan said, smiling sadly, "So, that's what I became. When Irene and the others heard about it, they decided to give me an official title."

Nana began glowing, then, and, when the pink light cleared, she looked exactly like the Kawaii~Chan standing next to Zane did, an astonished look on her face.

Kawaii~Chan waved her hand and the image shifted. They were on the Celestial Balcony, now, watching a conversation between Zane, Aphmau, and Travis. Nana wasn't too far away, just reading a small book as she sat on the balcony edge.

"Even after getting the new title, I was still looked upon as a minor goddess and ignored." Kawaii~Chan said, waving her hand once more, changing the scene and taking the two of them to her room. There, they saw Nana holding the book she had been reading and a pair of scissors.

Zane watched as she began to cut her hair and changed into an outfit that made her look more like the character on the front of the book. She stared at herself in the mirror for a second before taking a deep breath.

"My name is Kawaii~Chan now," she said, "and Kawaii~Chan will not be ignored."

The memory ended and Zane found himself sitting in the mouth of the cave, Kawaii~Chan's hand still holding his own.

"Kawaii~Chan..." he said, his voice low.

"You can call me Nana," she said, looking up at him, her golden eyes brimming with unshed tears.

Zane smiled as he bent down, but was stopped when he heard a twig being broken not too far away. Both him and Kawaii~Chan jumped up and stood, facing where they thought the sound had come from.

They stood there in silence until they heard a low growling and spun around to see a pair of bright blue eyes growing larger as whatever they belonged to stalked towards them. They stood there, getting ready to fight, but then the creature started barking? Happily?

Zane lowered his fists and slowly walked towards where the creature was and sighed when he saw who it was. It was Dottie, a werewolf who had gone with Aaron on his trip. Dottie's fluffy ears and tail were a bright shade of dark blue and her eyes were an even brighter shade, matching her hair. She wore a blue and white shirt and pair of pants, no shoes present and all of her covered in dirt.

"Dottie," Zane said, coming out of the bushes and leading said werewolf towards their cave. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm scouting ahead for the rest of the group," she said, pointing behind her. Sure enough, a small group of werewolves emerged from the same bush she had been in, including Aaron.

Aaron was a rather buff werewolf, his tough, tanned skin covered in scars from his adventures. His eyes were a dark shade of grey and his hair was a dark black. His ears and tail were a matching shade that faded into red at the tips. He wore only a red pair of loose fitting pants, a black cord keeping them up.

"Zane! Kawaii~Chan!" he said, standing up from his crouched position, "What are you two doing?"

"Uh, we were just, um, keeping watch," Zane said, his mask barely hiding the bright red blush on his face.Kawaii~Chan nodded, then motioned for the werewolves to come into the cave.

After waking Aphmau and Katelyn up, they gave the two goddesses a brief explanation and they all sat in a circle, telling them of their adventures.

Aaron listened intently as Aphmau recounted the encounter with Michael, his eyes turning a dark shade of red, which happens when he's angry.

"He escaped!?" he bellowed, causing the cave to shake a little.

Aphmau nodded, looking down at the fire that had been set up, seeing visions of Michael taking all the gods in the flames. Tears began to fall from her hazel eyes.

"We don't know how, but he did. And, now, he's raising havoc in the palace." she said, wiping the tears from her face.

Aaron calmed down a little and went to sit next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. A small bit of red creeped onto her ears, but she didn't notice. Instead, she buried her face in his chest and began to cry silently as he held her.

Another werewolf, Rylan, cleared his throat. "So, what are we gonna do about it?" Rylan had light brown hair and maroon colored eyes. His ears and tail were smoothed down and were dark shades of a pale purple. He wore the same thing as Aaron, only in white.

Katelyn stood up. "We're going to Mt. Flame to find Blaze and Lucinda to see if they can help us." she stated in a powerful voice.

"Sounds good," another werewolf, Daniel, said, "Hey, do you guys have any bread to eat?"

Daniel is what one would call a pure cinnamon roll. His hair was a dull green, his fluffy ears and tail matching, and his blue eyes held a lot of happiness. He was absolutely adorable and wore a light green pair of pants and a matching green shirt. No shoes, just like every other werewolf currently in the cave.

"Here," Kawaii~Chan said, handing him a small piece of buttered bread, which he tore into.

"Do you guys have a plan passed that?" Aaron asked.

Zane shook his head sadly. Then, he got a small pain in his stomach, indicating it was time for sunrise. Aphmau got it too and they both rose from the cave floor and went outside to do their job.

While they were gone, Aaron began discussing a plan with Katelyn. They decided that, once they got as much help as they could, they would sneak into the palace and free everyone. Anyone who was willing to fight would join them.

"I know it's not much, but it's what we got so far," Aaron said, lying down on the floor. He looked over at the wolf pups, who had all curled up in a small corner and were sleeping in a small pile. That was how they always slept, no matter what.

Aphmau and Zane came back in after a minute, looking exhausted.

"Sunrise is a lot harder when we're not on the Celestial Balcony," Aphmau yawned. Then, she dragged herself over to a small part of the cave, curled up, and went to sleep. Zane did the same, going over to a part separate from everyone and lying down in a fetal position.

"Well," Katelyn said, looking towards Mt. Flame, where the sun was framing it in its golden light, "I guess we shall see what happens when the time comes."