Talking To Baldi

A loud beep echoed through the halls before a monotone voice speaks into the school intercom.

"Will all the teachers please report to the detention room." It was the principal. y/n looked up at the intercom in his room before grabbing his bag and walking towards detention. Baldi stopped chasing the terrified kid and let out a loud groan before walking towards detention.The two teachers got to the room around the same time. Baldi put on his usual smile before walking in. y/n did the same. The principal was already there and had a small grin on his face. Both teachers sat on opposite sides of the room. The principal frowned when he noticed this.

"You might be wondering why I called you here." He begins.

"Well, I noticed the two of you don't seem to get along that well." Baldi glares at y/n from the corner of his eye.

"I feel like it's important for co-workers to get along, so you will have this time to get to know each other." The principal explains. Although the two didn't know, the principal made sure to hire someone who would not only get along with Baldi, but be more accepting to the school. y/n didn't freak out when seeing the other residents of the school and was very passionate about the subject he taught. The only reason Baldi seemed to hate the new teacher  because he was an English teacher. Baldi didn't care for any subject other then Math, but he full on hated English for some reason.

"Do we really have to do this?" Baldi asked, placing his ruler on the desk. The principal nodded. Everyone then sat in silence, not really knowing what to say. y/n grabbed his bag and walked over to Baldi.

"Hello again." He greeted, taking a seat next to the math teacher. Baldi turned his attention to y/n and put on a smile.

Baldi's POV

This is a huge waste of my time. I have that kid to hunt down.

"Hello again." Oh great. It's him. I force a smile and turn to y/n.

"Oh, hi!" y/n sits next to me and takes out a f/c binder.

"What's that for?" I question. He smiles and opens up the binder, showing of the many pages of writing.

"Oh. I enjoy writing in my spare time. I know, not the most interesting thing to do, but..." He says, flipping through the pages.

"These are really good." I state, quickly reading the variety of short stories. He thanks me and smiles brightly. Cute. Wait, cute? I shake my head, wondering why I thought that. I barely know this guy.

"You know, English and Math were always my favorite subjects." I hear him say. I turn to y/n with a grin.

"You like Math?" He nods.

"Of course! I'm actually quite good at it." He explains.

"Oh really?" I question, smirking.

"Let me guess, your going to ask me Math questions now."

"Yep!"

Sorry that this chapter was shorter then the others. I'll make sure the next one is longer. Also, I apologize if this wasn't the most interesting chapter.