Coming Home

Katherine's POV

Phone Conversation K=Katherine N=Nash)

N: Hey little sis when are you going to be here I've been waiting all day?

K: "I'm on the plane right now", I said while struggling to put my carry on in the storage over head.

N: "Oh, okay when will your plane land? I'm really getting tired"

K: "About 5:00.. I think."

N: "5 at night", he said more as a question.

K: "No in the morning.." I said with a little sarcasm.

N: "Aw man I really wanted to.."

K: "Of course its at 5 at night its noon here" I said a little bit ruder than I meant to.

N: "Oh right an hour ahead sorry forgot!"

K: "My plane is about to leave I have to go.." I said with a yawn.

N: "Of course, see you in a few hours. love ya lil sis.."

K: "Love ya too! Bye."

I try to put my phone in my pocket but its not working I'm my favor so I just threw it in my seat and I tried to think about my parents and what there going to think of me coming home.

Tbh: I'm really scared to come home. I really don't know why but I am. Maybe its because I have been gone for so long that I didn't realize I hadn't talked to anyone, but Nash my whole trip around the world. I was just worried to see my parents for the first time in a long time.

*Plane Lands*

Nash P.O.V.

"Where in the hell it she, she said she would be here at five" I said in frustration. "Dude calm down she'll be here any minute." "I know, I know I'm just so worried I haven't seen her in a while and I finally get to see my baby sister for the first in what seems so be forever" I said in one breath.

My phone started to vibrate, thank god it's Katherine I shout getting some dirty looks from people which I really don't care.

(Phone Conversation K: Katherine N: Nash)

N: "Where on the hell are you!" i said in frustration

K: "Um.. about that my flight got changed to Saturday I'm sorry."

N: "Are you fucking serious I have been waiting for you for i don't know about-"

Then i was cutt off mid second by somone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to see my one and only dearest sister.. Katherine Elizabeth Grier. I was in utterly shock but all i wanted to do was hug her so I went with my instinced and pulled her in for a hug. We hugged for about 5 minutes holding each other as tight as we can.

I let go of her and said "You know that's no way to treat your older brother right?" "Nash are you seriously doing this again, we are 8 minutes apart." she said as she rolled her eyes. "Well kit-kat you'll always be my a little sister in my eyes" i said with a smirk.

Katherines POV

"Nash you didn't tell me you were bringing one of your hot friends" i whispered try not to let the unknown buy hear me. "Kat seriously stop with that he's one of my friends its really gross" nash said in a girly vioce. "Oh shut up and tell me his name" i said trying not to laugh which didn't work at all.

Katherine this is Cameron... Cameron Dallas

"Hey I'm Katherine" i said a bit shy. "Hi I'm Cameron, I've heard a lot about you, ya know this kid over here doesn't know how to shut up about you" he had the most perfect voice i have ever heard. "Well, I wish I could say the same thing" i said with a smirk. "Well enough with the chit-chat moms making dinner so we should get going". "Okay wanna help me with my bags?" i said having some trouble trying to pick them up "No that's Cameron's job that's why he taged along" nash stated with a diveous smirk.

Cameron's POV

ZYANMMM... not only was this girl hot she was drop dead gorgeous. To be honest I want a girl that's cute and understands me when I'm mad, A girl that see's her way through every problem, kisses me to get me to shut up, and a girl that gives me a hug when I need it and the most important, a girl that loves me no matter what.

I don't know what's wrong with me but just being around her makes me smile. To be honest I have never felt this way about any girl on my life. what is wrong with me.

Katherine POV

The car ride was just getting to know cameron and Nash getting me caught up on stuff at home.

"Hey" Nash screams "were home!" Omg were home I can't wait to see my little Hayes and my baby Skylnn, but my parents. Let's just see how it goes.

As soon as I walk in the door I was greeted by the one and only Hayes Grier "your here your finally here." I start to laugh because sky came running in and said" where did you go. I had no one to play horsies with!" So I told them about all of the places I got to see and all of the people I met, and lets just say there was alot of them. All of a sudden my parents came wondering in the room.

Hi mom, hi daddy. Hey baby girl my dad said as he was coming in for a hug then my mom said "hi sweetie what have you been up to I haven't talked to you in a while". I told them about my trip around the world just like I told Hayes and Sky. My mom said " Honey if you ever go a trip like that make sure you keep in contact with us to not only Nash we were worried sick". "I promise I will its just I was a little scared to call". "Honey you never have to be scared to call or talk to us about anything I promise we will understand.

Later that night after I got done unpacking I got a text from and unknown number.

From unknown:

do you want to hangout sometime?

Tounknown:

Who is this?

I just sat there freaked out because it was my first day back home and I just got a random text from someone I probably didn't know. After a few minutes waiting for a text back I got one.

From unknown:

This isCameron Nash's friend..

Tounknown: Oh, right CameronDallas! Wait,How did you get my number?

Fromunknown: Well, Nash gave it to me if that is okay with you

ToCameron: Oh, and of course. Oh before I forget I would love to hangout sometime.

FromCameron: Okay I'll pick you up at 8

To Cameron: Okay then its a date!

After that I felt so happy and excited at the same time. I think I might be falling for him. But how could I be falling for him we just met.