♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki

Start from the beginning

Unconscious and unable to struggle, she was at the mercy of Cobra. 

Iida was disgusted when the giant snake's pair of penises came on show. It looked wet and slippery, ready to enter a cavern at any time. The penises had formed complicated looking barbs from its spines and humps; once it goes in, it will not come out until climax could be reached. 

"Yuuki-san!!!" 

Explosion could be heard and the dynamic entry of Bakugou Katsuki came into play from above! A new player had joined into the fray! He could have followed from the hole from above, but he made his own epic entrance right above the cobra's head! 

"Don't you touch her with that disgusting sausage of yours! Die!!!" He blown off one of the penis with his explosion! 

Screaming loudly in the background and writhing so painfully, the cobra was forced to back away and roll about in pain. One of his penis got blown off! 

Bakugou's hand touched the back of Yuuki's head and he gently lift her up so he could look at her. "...idiot girl." 

Iida was rescued by Tsuyu, who had jumped down to lend a helping hand. "Tenya-chan, are you okay?"

"Ah. But Yuuki-san..." 

"Iida-san, it's okay." Yaoyorozu held her hand out to him and helped him get out. "You don't have to worry about Yuuki-san breathing in the gas!" 

"Huh?" 

"You bastard...!" Cobra was angry because he wanted to rape Yuuki with both his penis. "Die!" In a speed that was faster than human speed, Cobra tried to swallow Bakugou whole. 

Bakugou couldn't move because of the gas, but he didn't need to care one bit about it. He looked over his shoulder with a maniacal grin that could be on par with a villain. "You idiot girl..." 

She touched his shoulders and used him as a leap frog! She slashed at Cobra's second penis! Decapitating it from the body! The penis fell to the floor and she stomped it with her foot!

Cobra dropped back in immediacy and he wailed in pain and distress over blood loss and lack of what made him a man. Cobra roared in pain, there's nothing to ease the pain of having a penis exploded off and having a penis slashed off! He just kept screaming 'it hurts'.

"Hah...hah..." Yuuki was tired. She felt weak. "Shit. It's hard to maintain this form..." Yuuki couldn't stand anymore. "Shit...this is bad..." 

When poisoned by a venomous cobra, honey badgers will be rendered down. However, after sleeping it off, they're ready to fight the cobra in a round two and devour it in the very end. This poison, that could kill off an elephant with a bite, had no effect on the honey badger. To this day, no scientist could explain exactly why the honey badger could survive the poison and venom. 

In Yuuki's case, the gas was not an issue, but her Quirk's drawback couldn't be avoided. Her Quirk, Honey badger, was a transformation type of Quirk; she had to have stamina to maintain in her form. If she forced herself past her limit...

In front of Bakugou, her body glowed bright white and her human form was soon replaced by a much smaller form. If Yuuki forced herself to go past her limits, she will turn into a honey badger. 

"Hmph." Bakugou picked up the now very tired honey badger. He smiled slightly at the sight of the now black and white mammal in his hold. He looked up at the light of the surface. "Frog girl or Pony tail! Let me up!" What he's doing right now was something no human could do, picking up a honey badger like picking up a dog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was staring at Bakugou because he was sitting in front of the fire on his own. He did not move because Yuuki, now a honey badger, was fast asleep on his lap. The girls couldn't stop cooing at the cuteness, Hagakure and Mina HAD to snap pictures of it from their phone!