Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Anna POV*

I did not have the crazy dream tonight and I was kind of disappointed, and I could not figure out why. I woke up extra early today so Alpha Thomas did not have to wake me up. My face was starting to turn purple from his assault yesterday, I didn't want to see him or give him any reason to do it again not that he needed a reason. It's about five in the morning that means no one is up yet, not even Alpha Thomas. I really loved it when the house was quiet like this, I could imagine that none the torment was happening and I was alone. It felt very peaceful.

I walk to the basement and stared on the clothes and I could see I had my work cut out for me. I cried on more of the clothes then wash them. I was actually pretty happy about that, less chances for me to run into the EVIL WITCH, Mya, Alpha Thomas or any of the pack members.

I was more then half way through the rest of the clothes when I heard faint crying from upstairs. It couldn't be in the pack house because it would have been louder. Also because it didn't sound like a human cry. I went upstairs and looked out the window. There was a boy on the ground, in his wolf form, holding his knee and a very large grey wolf, his dad, and another grey wolf, his mom. They were all probably out for there morning run and the child fell and hit his knee. The mom wolf begun to look at the boys knee and licked it to make it feel better. The dad then picked the boy up and put him on his back and then ran away, out of my view. That almost made me want to cry.

Not because the boy was hurt or anything but because I had no family to do things like that for me. Also because I hardly got to run in my wolf form. I really don't remember my mom and dad, I was little when they died. I had asked one of the older ladies in the pack if she knew or knew of my parents, she got really angry and told me to never ask her about them again. Her voice said the she was angry with me but her eyes held lots of unwanted FEAR, and I had no clue why! The lady was acting as if she talked about my parents she would be committing a crime. The older lady never talked to me again, and so did much of the other elders in the pack. It was as if I was hot lava and they were trying to avoid getting burned, and I have no idea why. It's was also confusing because it was only the older people that did it, like something happened a long time ago that I or anyone younger the 25 could remember. Did it have something to do with me? Did I, yet again, screw up something?

"Don't you even think that Anna! You did nothing wrong, those are just some crazy old people!" Sarafine said in my head.

"Thanks Sara but your suppose to think the best of me, your my wolf." I said

"No there are lots of wolf that hate their humans, I say that because your a good person with a kind heart." she said.

"I bet your one of the wolves that hate their humans, being stuck with a mutt and all I bet......." I was cut off when I heard.

"Mutt!" Alpha Thomas said.

I turned my head and saw who it was and said, "Yes Alpha."

"You and I are going to a party." He said and look at my check and grinned.

I paused my fantasy of slapping him when I had processed what he said. Huh?!? Did I just here that right. He wants me to go to a party with him. I'm very confused.

"We're going to the Gathering, it's where all the Alphas go to the Blood Moon pack and talk about our alliances, but more so a party. We also have to bring our Mutt, that's you, to the party, you will be stationed in the supplies closet so you can give all the other mutts the tools they need to serve us."

"Yes Alpha, what time would you like me to be ready."

"Be ready by 8:00, if you are late I will not be happy."

"Yes Alpha, I'll be on time."

"Good!" He said turning and walking away.

Wow! I'm going to a party. Well I'm going to be a servant at a party. I have never been to one, when I was in school no one invited me, not like I could have went but I was never invited. I wonder what would happen or who would be there?!

What do you think will happen at the party. WHO WILL BE THERE! Sorry about not uploading, I have wifi problems -_- ! And I'm sorry if it's boring it's going to get better soon. I will probably post on Sundays mostly.