Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*AnnaPOV*

I honestly wasn't prepared for Derek's mom to be so strong. In one swift motion, she reached up and grabbed his left ear and pull him down to her height, which was pretty low.

"Your telling me your mate has been in this house for almost two days and you haven't brought her to see me! I have to hear it from Tristan!"

"Sorry mom," Derek said, actually blushing. I wanted to laugh but I didn't want Bethany's angry pointed towards me.

"Look at this room!," Bethany said with horror. "It's disgusting, clothes all over the floor, and is that a pizza box I see? I want it all clean when I come back from the mall. Don't think you can get out of cleaning your room just because your Alpha. No pack members can help you. Understood."

"Yes mom," Derek said, visibly embarrassed. I thought I was going to explode with laughter but then she turn those strong hazel eyes on me. I wanted to turn and run afraid of this woman. Then she gave me the warmest smile I've seen in a long time and gave me a big hug.

I was a little scared but after a second I returned the hug.

"It's very nice to meet you, Annabelle."

"Nice to me you too, ma'am."

"Oh, just call me Bethany. Let's go, Malia waiting for us down stairs," Bethany said, linking her arm with mine and walking us down the hallway.

"Wait, where are you going?," Derek said, rubbing his cherry red ear.

"Like I said, we're going to the mall. You need not worry about us and worry about cleaning that room of yours. Get to it, Derek." She said and walked down stairs.

"OMG, HI ANNA!" The girl said, I'm guessing this was Malia. I didn't really get a good look at her before she hugged me. I can tell she's taller then me and Bethany, but no where near as tall as Derek. From what I can see, which is not that much, she has dark brown hair like Bethany's. It was all in my mouth and eyes.

"It's so nice to meet you Anna, I wanted to see you when you first came but Derek wouldn't let me. He's so irritating sometimes. Anyways my name is Malia and I'm Derek's younger sister. My mate is Tristan, the Beta of the pack, he's driving us."

I think she said all of that in one breath. After letting her chock hold go, I finally got a good look at her. The first thing I noticed was her eyes, they were the same as Derek's. She was a little taller than me and has tan skin. Her hair reached her lower back, it was carefully styled to look messy and it worked. She look just like Derek but with a smaller frame. Malia was small but she seemed like she could kick anyone's ass if they crossed her. She had on a blue sun dress that went past her knees. She was beautiful, she made me feel plain and ugly.

I mentally slapped myself for being jealous of Malia, she seems like a really nice person. If there are any of those in the world.

"We're going to the mall to get some clothes for you, Derek told me you didn't have any clothes when you came and that's a crime."

"Malia, let the girl breath, you'll have all the time in the world to talk, we have to go and you have to get back and do your homework, don't think I forgot."

"Yes mom," She grabbed my arm and walked me to the car.

When we got out of the there, a tall blonde haired guy got of the car. Before I could say hello, he grabbed me in a hug. I was momentarily off the ground and placed gently down. This is probably the most physical contact I've gotten in a while. He has pretty pale blue eyes and huge shoulders. He was almost as tall as Derek, if not the same height. My neck was starting to hurt looking up at all of these tall people.

"It so nice to finally meet you, Luna, I'm Beta Tristan," I didn't say anything because I didn't know who he was talking to. I looked at Bethany who was looking back at me wondering when I was going to say something.

He's talking to you, I said to myself.

"Oh! Please you don't have to call me Luna, Anna is fine. It's nice to meet you Tristan. Malia told me your going to be driving us."

"Yeah, that's right," He said, smiling.

"Possibly carrying bags, too," Malia said giggling behind me. "Let's get this show on the road, sweet pee," she said.

"Really? Sweet Pee? That's not even remotely cute," Tristan said, kissing her on the cheek and going into the front seat of the car.

Three hours and 100 bags of clothes later, we left the mall. Whenever I would tell Malia that something was too much or she didn't need to do this for me, she would just laugh like I was the funniest person in the world and swipe a black card. They asked me about my old pack and I didn't tell much. It was really hard to talk about and I think they knew. When Malia asked about Alpha Thomas I couldn't get my words out and just looked away. At one point Malia hit me on my shoulder and I cried out in pain. Malia was saying over and over how sorry she was . I started to tell her how it was wounded, that it was still healing from when Alpha Thomas pushed me into a wall when Tristan started growling.

After that we stayed away from that topic. I was really tired from everything that happened today so when I got to the pack house, I just wanted sleep. When I reached Derek's door, I almost screamed.

There was a red trail leading from his door to the end of the hallway......

Hay everyone. I know you have the right to hate me. I had a writing block for a long time. Also school is crazy and I need a break. Im so sorry for not even sending a message saying I wasn't feeling like writing or just to say hay. But I'm back, give a little time though, I'm getting my stuff together. But Love you guys. Thanks for almost 8k reads.

-Hassan