Chapter 16- Attack

Começar do início

"Sasuke!" I heard Naruto call out my name "It's okay Naruto, I'm fine. I will protect you"  glaring at Itachi I slowly stood up ignoring the pain through my leg. "Why? Why do you want to protect this boy?" Itachi questioned. I made a hmmph sound "because unlike you, I want to protect the ones I love, I love Naruto so that's why I will protect him with my life!" Itachi's eyes widened for a second but then returned to normal. "Love? As I thought, you can never hate Sasuke, that's why you can never defeat me" I  glared at him "No, I know how to hate! I know how to hate you!"

" Sasuke, Naruto prepare!" Kakashi sensei yelled. Itachi did the hand signs: rat, tiger,dog,ox,hare and once again tiger. "Fire release:Phoenix sage fire technique!" Itachi blew and balls of fire came shooting at us. We all dodge them safely,  Kakashi-sensei jumped at him trying to hit him with the lightning blade. Itachi dodged him. Out of no where Naruto sneaked up from behind him and hitted Itachi with the rasengan. So this was all planned out, Kakashi sensei distracted him with the lightning blade while the real Naruto could go up form behind itachi and hit him with the rasengan. "Rasengan!" Yes! He hitted him, Itachi fell down to the ground making a hole with dust flying out in the air. I can't believe Naruto took him down so easily! I walked to the hole and looked down. My eyes widened at what I saw as a small gasped left my mouth. Who's this guy? This is not Itachi? "Kakashi sensie, come over here!" Kakashi walked to where I was standing and looked at the guy who was collapsed on the ground who was supposed to be Itachi. "What's happening? who's this guy?" I asked confused. " I don't know. But from what I think, Itachi was using another guy to fight here, that's why we took him down so easily" Oh. So Itachi is still somewhere hidden.

I looked at Sai who was holding an unconcious Sakura by the tree. Where's Naruto? My eyes gazed around until they landed on a body laying down on the ground unconcious. "Naruto!" I shouted. I ran up to him as fast as I could. I sat down next to him and took him into my arms. A kunai was burried in his left side of the stomach. Blood was flowing by, It was so deep that you could barely even see it. "S-sasuke" Naruto whispered. I bit down on my lip as a tear fell from my eye "Kitty! Don't worry, I'll get you to the hospital as fast as I can!" I lifted him up his head resting on my shoulder. "Kakashi-sensei! We need to get to konoha as fast as we can!" He looked at Naruto in my arms and nodded. He took Sakura from sai since Sai probably wouldn't catch u with us with her in his arms.

All the way to Konoha I hoped that he would be fine, I can't let anything happen to him! I promised I would protect him..but look now, I failed. But not another time, no another time I will surely protect him with my life. Two hours later we found ourselfes in konoha hospital. "What happened to them?!" Lady Tsunade hurried in where both Naruto and Sakura where. Sakura was concious and she was sitting on a chair in the room where also Naruto is, she looked dizzy and her eyes where almost closed. And Naruto? he was still unconcius. Lady Tsunade went by Naruto's bed and a few other nurses went to check on Sakura "No, go help Lady Tsunade with Naruto. I'll be fine!"

Sakura said to the two nurses who where trying to see if she was alright. "But we need to see i-" Sakura glared at them "I said, go help Lady Tsunade treat Naruto! I may be weak right now, but still dont underistimate me!" why was she doing this? did she really care for Naruto. Kakashi sensei was next to sai who was currently next to me." But there's Nothing to help Lady Tsunade with" One of them protested. Sakura growled "I don't care! I'm concious! I'll be fine, but he, he is not concious! just go and pass her some stuff she need's, I dont care just go see what you can help her with!" The two nurses nodded and went next to the bed of Naruto. Sakura sighed and looked at the unconcious Naruto.

After a while Lady Tsunade spoke up "The kunai got deep down in hi'stomach, that's why he has a deep wound. Everyone leave me and Sasuke here. You two, take Sakura to another room and treat her!" everyone nodded and left. I walked closer to Naruto and placed my hand on his "Is he going to be fine?" please, say yes. "Once I'll heal this wound he's suppose to be okay" I sighed in relief. After a few minutes Naruto wound was bandaged. It was only me and him in the room. His hand was still in mine. Please...be okay. Lady Tsunade got back in the room to check on the wound. She slowly and carefully took of the bandaged and gasped. I looked at the wound which was now all fixed.

"I should've guessed, the nine tails power fixed him" I smiled, so he'll be fine. he'll probably wake up in the morning, than he can leave the hospital, ofcourse if he would be feeling fine" I nodded. "Oh and you probably should hide those when Naruto leaves" Lady Tsunade pointed at the love bites on Naruto's neck and left the room. How many people have to find out?!

~~~

Phew another chapter in =) So if I get around 15 votes on this chapter I will update twice tomorrow :D

l