Fight for You (Kellin Quinn Love Story)

Start from the beginning

"Well if it's cool with Jesse I'll come tonight. You know how much fun it is hanging with the band and I wanna be there for my girl!" I thought over what Davion said...

"Hold on just a moment Dav." I said getting up from my bed and sticking my head out the door. "Jesssssseee! Jesse! Is it cool if Davion comes to dinner tonight!" I screamed at the top of my lungs throughout the house. A moment later Jesse agreed.

I sat back down on my bed, picking up my cell phone once more, "Alright your soooo coming tonight! And be here early. I need help picking out an outfit." I giggled, thinking of Kellin again. I was always thinking of Kellin though.

"Ooooooo, for Kellin huh?" Dav teased me again, now full on laughing from what I could tell.

"Your such a cheeky bastard!" I screamed at her, "I'm gonna' go get a shower. You better be here in a half an hour!" I laughed before hanging up on Dav.

I walked over to my bathroom that was connected to my room, dying for a nice hot shower. But as I got in, it wasn't as refreshing as I had hoped for. All I could think about was how my brother was leaving me here and whether I was going to take Davey's advice and tell Kellin for once how I truly felt about it. I sighed and began shampooing my hair. I'm too young to be thinking about this kind of lovey dovey crap!

"Armani!" I heard Davion coo as I gotout of the shower.

"Whaaaaaaat!" I laughed, throwing on a robe and letting my ginger hair fall around my shoulders.

"What do thik about my jazzy outfit?" Davion asked looking like a total babe if I may add.

"Whoa Davion you look gorgeous!" I said admiring her high wasted pencil skirt and flowly dark floral top with her new Jeff cambell wedges. Her pastel pink hair curled and laying around her shoulders. You could always count on Davion to look incredible. Maybe that was why my brother ha such a huge crush on her. Not that he would ever admit that. And not that Davey would ever admit she liked him. They were always too busy teasing each other, those big babies! Although maybe if Jesse would stop being in denial it would be easier telling him I liked his best friend....Hmm...

"Thanks, you know me always dressed to impress. And I didn't see your brother when I came in, where has he gone off to now?" she laughed.

I only eyed her suspiciously, "Why do you ask hot momma?"

"Just because I wanted to laugh at his usual dorky attire!" she was quick to responde. I only giggled shaking my head.

"So you going to help me pick out an outfit for dinner or not?" I laughed.

Only fifteen minutes later did Dav have me dress in a cute little teacup framed dark grey with black polka dots dress, that had a black bow wrapped arounf the waste to make me look incredible as she stated. My hair was wavey and pulled over one shoulder while my feet were wearing a pair of very high red high heels. I looked incredible, all thanks to my dearest Davey.

"Omg Dav! I can always count on you!" I yelled , jumping on her and almost squeezing her to death.

"Someone is waaaay to excited to see there brother leaving!" Davion teased.

"Don't remind me Davion!" I said sitting back down on my bed and pouting.

Dav walked over to me, sitting beside, "Don't worry about it Arman. Let's just finish getting ready, it's almost time for the guys to be here." she stated. I dragged myself over to my makeup drawer and started on the little makeup I wore. A little white eyeshadow with some eyeliner on the top lid and mascara on both the bottom and top and I was done. It was more Dav's thing to get all dolled up. While me on the other hand was more chilled out and tomboyish. That wasn't always a good thing, especially when it came to guys and all. But tonight was different, tonight I looked utterly breathtaking if I may say so myself!