Fight for You (Kellin Quinn Love Story)

"Sit down." He says to me sternly, "We need to talk." I sit down and wait for him to do the same. When he finally lets out a troubled sigh I know something is wrong.

"I'm leaving on tour for a few months..." My older brother finally lets out. I don't know what to say. Some people may not say it's a big deal. But me and my brother have always been close. I don't think we've ever let each out of our sights for longer than a week!

I feel my eyes grow wide for a moment, "That's..." I try to think of something positive to say, "amazing!..." I lie. I mean yeah it's amazing but I can't even imagine how much I'm going to miss my brother.

"Jesse, I can't believe your going on tour!" I say excitedly now, pushing everything else aside.

"We can talk about it over dinner. The boys are coming over and were going out to celebrate. You don't have to come if you don't want to..." He said obviously waiting for a reply.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready for tonight." I laughed before heading back up the stairs.

As soon as the door slammed behind me and I had managed to collapse on my bed, I let out a sigh and dialed my best friend, Davion's, number.

"Armani! What's up fruitcup!" She said energetically on the other end. Davion was always a little too happy, but that's why she was my best friend, she always balanced me out.

"Jesse's going on tour for MONTHS!" I shouted over the phone.

"Nuh uh! I don't think I've ever seen you and Jess apart. What are you going to do?" She questioned. But I was wondering the same thing.

"Yeah, I don't know Davion..." I replied, feeling like total crap. It was just me and Jesse. Both our parents were exactly around a lot, so if their was no Jesse to watch over me than I just had to grow up...

"Armani...don't worry about it." Davion said seriously for once.

"You know Dav, I think I'm gonna' miss all the boys so much..."

"Your gonna' miss Kellin aren't you?" she teased me, chuckling lowly.

"Omg, Shut up!" I laughed at her. But it was true, ever since I found Kellin and the band jamming out in my basement for the first time I just fell for him and his girly voice. It's not my fault, and I know it's totally cliche. And of course Davion is the only person who knows about it. If I told Jesse he would freak out and never let me around the guys ever again! I loved my brother and all but he was way over protective.  

"Are you going to tell him before they leave? I mean you don't know what could happen on the tour.. He could fall in love with so groupie for all we know!" Davion shouted, not really making me feel any better about this tour.

"You know Dav?! Your not helping!" I said cutting her off from her rant.

"I know I know, but seriously I think you should tell him. Maybe things will change and this tour can be like your savior. Just think about it at least?"

"Fine. I'll think about it, but I'm pretty sure this tour is no where near being my savior. And I'd like to save me the embarrassment. Kellin Quinn does not like me." I repeat for what seemed like the millionth time. Davion, being the great best friend she is, had made it her mission to convince me other wise. Always telling me that he could just maybe like me as much as I liked him. And at first I let her convince me of that. Until one day when we were haning out and he called me his little sister and ruffled my hair. It was definitely a facepalm moment.

"Armani! Are you listening to me?" Dav shouted, waking me from my hazing.

"Sorry Dav...I've just got a lot on my mind. And I'm totally dreading tonight's dinner, but Jesse practically begged me to come. He totally did the pouty face trick on me again." I explained, thinking over this mornings happenings.