Chapter 19 - What the Holy Hell

Emilys POV

I was running, on my heels. I laughed, I was surprised how fast he was, I mean. No one is faster than me. I screamed as Ren pulled me down next  to him in  the grass at the edge of the woods. " Told you I was fast" I laughed. " I'll never doubt you again" he joked. I watched as he stood up, his breath short. He held his hand out for me and I gladly took it. His smile was absolutly breath taking. ---

It wasn't long before our lips were moving in sync. But I couldn't lie to him anymore. I had to get answers. I love him. I honestly love Ren. " The first time we met, what did you mean by your secrets safe with me?" I asked breaking away from him. " I meant I'm not going to tell anyone that your a bender" he said.

" You know" I said with a sigh. " Yeah" he said his hands on my waist. " You don't think I'm a freak?" I asked him. " You don't think I'm a freak?" he asked with a laugh. I heard a snap. I quickly turned and was ready to strike, as was Ren.  I took a long look at it. I couldn't believe it. It was an angel. Ren looked at me the same time I looked at him. " What the holy hell is that?" I asked. " Just what you think it is" he said with a smirk. " Go talk to him, he's for you" Ren pushed.

I walked slowy towards him, breathing hard. He was beautiful, his wings pure white, he hade light brown hair and green eyes. Like me. " Hello Emily" was all he said.  Then he was gone. I ran towards the direction it vanished in. Blood pumping in my veins, my breath fast and heavy. I stopped at the edge of the meadow when I heard a grunt. I closed my eyes as I turned around. Wolfs, 8 of them. They weren't Ren's Pack. They were huge, a big black one in the middle. The russet colored one walked towards me first. They were all scared. Of me? They could kill me easily. If I didn't fight back. 

I walked closer to the russet colored one. They all stood shocked that I wasn't scared of them. I took a deep breath and put my hand on it's nose. I just stared at it. But I got it. Everything made sense. Jake.  Tears sprung in my eyes. He lied to me. They all lied to me. I shook my head and turned around. Don't do it Emily.  I didn't run this time. I just walked. My head hanging low.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I trusted him. This is why I don't trust people. 

" Emily" Jake called. I kept walking until I heard his pace increase,crushing of leaves getting closer. I stoped but didn't turn around. " Emi-"

" You lied Jake" I said quietly. I started walking again, until I was stoped by Jake standing infront of me. Just jean shorts on. Leaving me with a clear view of his sculpted- by - gods- abs. I didn't look up at him. I felt his warm fingers lift up my chin. " I'm sorry. I couldn't tell you" he said pulling me into a hug. I pushed him away. " all of you?" I asked. He nodded with a sigh. " I trusted you" I stated.

" I know I'm sorry" he said. " I said I trusted you, which means that's a mistake I wont make again" I stated. Tears in his eyes.

" I'm sorry Jake, I can't see you again" I said walking away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. He crashed his lips on mine. His lips were warm and soft. It felt like everything was coming together. I pulled away. 

" Don't call me Jake, don't come to see me, don't text me Jake" I said quietly, my hand wrapped around his neck. " It's because of him" he stated. " No, I need to keep you safe, all of you. The only way to do that is to keep you away from me" I said letting a single tear escape my eye.

" I don't understand" he stated. I walked away from him. He didn't come after me. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I looked back at him. He was on his knee's. Staring at the ground.

Did I love Jake more than Ren?

Hey guys, so what do ya think.

Team Ren or Team Jacob