Chapter 43: Cover your mouth, or they might hear...

A/N Once again, innocent minds, stay away. ^^ All the rest of you sinners, enjoy.

An Lian was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees deep in thought, with a towel slung around his shoulders.

Move to his house?

An Lian flushed red at the thought.

Rubbing his head with the towel to dry his hair, An Lian got ready to go to sleep. Since he helped Jian Chen out in the bathroom a little while ago, the man had been eyeing him like he was some kind of meal.

How could I possibly move to your house? When I'm here I have protection.

An Lian pondered while glancing at the other two boys in the room.

Yu Ming glanced at the clock and sighed, "We should go to bed, lights out in a few minutes."

Xi Jun: "Our days of staying up late are over...ToT"

Reluctantly, Xi Jun and Yu Ming dragged themselves to bed. Jian Chen followed after and climbed up to the bunk above An Lian.

An Lian averted eye-contact during this process.

Finally, as the time grew to 11 o'clock the dormitory was concealed in darkness as the lights turned off.

Xi Jun: "I don't waaannna wake up early tomorrow!"

Yu Ming: "Go to sleep!"

After a few more complaints from Xi Jun, quietness finaly took over the room and An Lian could hear faint snoring coming from the bunk bed on the other side of the room.

Despite complaining you aren't tired, you still sleep like a baby Xi Jun.

Truthfully, An Lian wasn't too tired yet either. He had recently gotten into a bad habit of waking up late.

After many minutes of tossing and turning, An Lian gradually fell into a light sleep.

Floating between states of conscious and unconscious, An Lian was awoken when he heard movement above him.

Jian Chen is awake?

The movement was careful, as if trying not to disturb the tranquillity in the room. An Lian saw two feet appear from the bunk above that gently climbed down the ladder. Feeling panicked An Lian quickly shut his eyes.

An Lian couldn't see anymore, but he was sure Jian Chen was staring at him. He felt a dip in the matters as a heavy mass sat down.

An Lian wasn't sure whether he should continue to pretend to be asleep or wake up.

The weight shifted again until the body was lying parallel to his own. Although not touching, An Lian could feel the man's heat as it warmed up the space next to him.

An Lian slowly blinked his eyes open and was met with a pair of dark brown ones staring at his face.

Nobody made a sound as they stayed in this position for several minutes.

Eventually, Jian Chen moved closer to hug An Lian. An Lian noticing Jian Chen's actions, put his hands in front of himself in defense.

Barely whispering, An Lian questioned, "What are you doing? Go back to your own bed."

Jian Chen: "Really want to hold you."

An Lian gave the man a look saying: That's not good enough!

Despite An Lian's worries, Jian Chen continued advancing until the boy was snugly in his arms. Now when Jian Chen whispered, it would go directly into An Lian's ear.