BONUS Chapter 15.5: Dough

A/N So little warning, probably not safe for work. This is Jian Chen's POV on the bed incident. 

-------

Jian Chen was feeling particularly good at the unexpected turn of events.

Of course, Jian Chen had not planned for this, how could he? It was completely accidental.

But never-the-less here he was – sharing a bed with An Lian.

Lately, Jian Chen had become more and more fond of this boy, and he felt a strong need to protect him. An Lian was like a fresh breath of air passing by in his life.

Jian Chen was also very aware of the looks Yu Ming has been giving him lately. He felt his dominant nature kick in every time Yu Ming was around, he wasn't quite sure why. But he felt the need to challenge the other male – like he was a threat. Jian Chen enjoyed pissing the guy off and made a great effort to provoke him whenever the chance arose.

And it seems like Jian Chen has won again, because An Lian was lying in front of him.

They were so close in the small bed that Jian Chen could clearly feel An Lian's body heat and smell his scent.

He wanted nothing more than to get closer and wrap his arms around the frail looking boy. But under the watchful eye of Yu Ming he held back of course.

Jian Chen waited for a long while, he eventually dozed off at some point but woke again in the night.

It was dark and the dorm was completely silent. Everyone was fast asleep.

Jian Chen had noticed he had wiggled his way closer to An Lian in his sleep and was now lying directly behind him, his chest slightly brushing An Lian's back.

Not being able to resist the urge any longer, he stealthily lifted his arm and brought it around An Lian's mid-section, carefully hugging him closer.

An Lian was very obedient and happily leaned into Jian Chen's broad chest.

Feeling accomplished, Jian Chen brought his other arm to wrap around the sleeping boy pulling him even closer. With An Lian's legs slightly curled up, Jian Chen filled the space behind him to fully encase the boy.

Jian Chen smiled to himself and fell into a pleasant sleep.

Jian Chen dreamt of being in a field of flowers and seeing a small light, he tried chasing it but ended up finding his feet unable to move.

He was stuck in some kind of thick goo which slowly engulfed him fully.

The goo then turned into a soft, warm dough and Jian Chen suddenly had the urge to hug it and squeeze it in his arms.

While enjoying the soft sensation of this dough he suddenly felt a strange itch in his crotch.

He tried moving his hips, rubbing against the large ball of dough to relieve it but it kept growing more uncomfortable.

Feeling heat gathering in that area, he continued to thrust at the object in his arms feeling more and more stimulated.

The soft ball of dough in his arms seemed to be struggling slightly so Jian Chen held on tighter continuing to release his frustration on it.

In the mist of this strange dream, Jian Chen slowly felt himself waking up.

As it turns out that 'soft dough ball' in his arms was An Lian.

An Lian was facing away from Jian Chen seemingly still asleep.

Jian Chen felt the heat and tightness in his pants quite forcefully attached to An Lian's lower body and slowly pulled his hips away.

He looked down at the very obvious tent pitched in his pants, complete with a small wet patch...

He looked back up at An Lian who was snuggly hidden under the blanket.

Carefully backing up and sitting on the edge of the bed, he climbed down and made his way to the dorm bathroom.

He locked the door and leaned against it taking a deep breath.

He once again looked down and his lower half which still seemed to be wide awake.

Jian Chen: Has it really come to this.

He carefully pulled down his shorts and began taking care of the problem.

Trying to finish quickly he wasted no time, trying to recall the dream he had...

After he was done, he washed his hands in the small sink and splashed some cold water on his face.

Jian Chen quietly exited the bathroom and noticed An Lian had still not moved, so he grabbed his things and made his way to the communal bathroom – He needed a cold shower right now.

------------

A/N

I was feeling inspired and was procrastinating doing other things so here you go, a little extra chapter I just wrote! 

This idea to write Jian Chen's POV came from our veteran reader i_am_a_bystander So thank her ah!  

As this was just a bonus I'll update again tomorrow as per usual, so see you then

Bye!

- Light