"Oh dear god Case, leave then alone. He's probably busy being famous," Hanna said taking a bite of egg role. "For your information bitch, he texted me first saying he had a surprise for me, so suck on that," I replied in a joking bitchy tone. "Oh really, I wonder what kind of surprise it'll be, maybe he'll be naked on a horse or something," she said while wickedly wiggling her eyebrows. "I don't that, but that would be quite a picture. I'd maybe even send it to you," I replied laughing. "Here let me see your phone," she demanded. "Why?" I asked. "Just give it to me bitch," she snapped. "Ok fine, bitchy much?" I ask handing her my phone.

I see her hitting buttons on my phone, then she laughs and just hands it back to me. I go through everything. Then I finally check messages. "Oh my god Hanna why did you send that?" I yelled. "Oh please you know you would love to see that man with just jeans, boots, and a cowboy hat dancing around the arena, or just riding the horse, or whatever you would tell him to do," she said while standing up and throwing away her trash. "Well, you're not wrong," I say grabbing my bags. "Ok, let's head home, you wanna ride some before you meet up with Jake?" "Yeah sure, lets go bitch," she said grabbing her bags.

Robs POV

So I'm following Susan and Ex to their hotel to get his stuff. I can't believe he gets to stay with me a lot more now, well he really never got to spend time with me after the divorce. I hope Casey takes all of this well. I mean she loved Indio so hopefully she'll love Exton to.

So we arrive at the hotel, and the concierge already have Exton's stuff ready to go. All we have to do is put it in my car and then me and little Ex can head home to surprise Casey.

As we go up to the room, I start to feel like I never left Susan, I mean she did basically save my life after all. I don't know. Maybe it's just one of those things and I mean she did give me a beautiful son. Anyway we get up to the room and Exton is playing with some toys on the floor, and Susan is pouring us some wine in the kitchen.

"Hey Rob?" she asks coming back handing me a glass. "Yeah, what's up Suzie Q," I say standing up to grab the wine. "Do you love this girl?" she asks. "Woah, um that's a little personal, but as a matter of fact I do, I love her so much, I don't know Suze, this girl is different, I mean don't get me wrong you were great really, but there's just something about her that just drives me crazy, and I don't what it is, but I love her so much, but why do you ask?" "Just wondering, I just want you to be happy, you know I never stopped loving you, even though I was the one whole filed for divorce, I think about you everyday. I miss you Robbie, please come home," she says sitting very uncomfortably close to me. "Susan, I can't, what we had was great, and you were the reason I got clean, but my life is here now, I'm sorry," I say finishing my wine. "Ok, I understand, and you're right what we had was great, it really was, and I also know that we can't be in the same room together for a long time without wanting to tear each other's clothes off, but I understand," she said while rubbing my cheek. I have to admit I have missed her warm touch. Wait a minute. What are you thinking Robert. What about Casey, you love her, and you can't do this to her. Before I could finish my mental argument, I crashed my lips against hers, and she immediately kissed back. And before I pulled away and got a hold of myself, all I could here was 'Robert, why would you do this, I thought you loved me, I heard Casey's voice in my head and I immediately pulled away.

"No, Susan this is wrong, I love Casey," I said backing away from Susan. "Oh god, I'm sorry Robert, but I didn't see anything wrong with it at the the time, but now I feel terrible," she said grabbing my hand. "No, I have to go, thanks for letting me have Exton, but I have to go," I said running to grab Exton and I headed out the door.

"Oh god, what have I done, should I tell Casey, she's gonna pissed and it's so close to Christmas, way to go Bob, you ruined it again," I mentally said to myself while pulling out of the hotel. "Oh no..what have I done..."

Casey's POV

Hanna and I have been riding for about an hour now. And we're both getting tired. We've been racing, running barrels and even standing on the horses while they were running. It was fun. But we're so tired and Hanna has to go meet Jake anyway.

We're walking back to the house, an my phone starts ringing. It's Robert.

"Hey ba..." "Casey I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen please let me explain when I get there, I'm so sorry baby, I love you please don't leave me, I love you so much, please baby," he shouted over the phone. "Robert, baby, what are you talking about, what happened, you can tell me, it's ok," I said getting worried. "Well I was at the mall getting a couple of things, and well I ran into Susan, she told me that her dad was really bad off, and she wanted to let me have Exton until she could come get him, that was the surprise I was telling you about, but now it's kind of shot out the window, we went back to the hotel to get his stuff, and god I'm so stupid, I'm so sorry baby, I had a couple of glasses of wine, and, and...." I cut him off. "Robert, baby listen to me, are you listening?" I ask calming myself down. "Yes Case, baby, I'm listening," he said in almost a whisper. "If you're about to tell me that you kissed Susan, it is perfectly ok, I'm not mad, because well I've had an experience like that, and I know what it's like to lose someone over it, so just calm down, and when you get here you and I will sit down and talk this whole thing out, I promise baby, it's ok," I calmly say. I mean I'm not the happiest person in the world right not, but I've had the same experience. Kind of. And I don't wanna lose Rob over a simple mistake. Besides he had been drinking. He didn't know what he was doing. "Casey, are you sure? Im so sorry baby, I didn't mean for it to happen, please don't leave me, do you still love me, will you stay please," he said and it sounded like he was on the verge of crying. "Robert, honey, it is fine, I promise, like I said we will talk about it when you get home, besides isn't there someone you would like me to meet, I can't remember," I was trying to lighten the mood, and I also found it really cute that he was being so sincere about this whole thing, maybe he is telling the truth, maybe he really is sorry, and didn't mean for it to happen. I guess we will just see when he gets here. And I'm so excited to meet little Exton. "Casey, I love you please stay with me, I'm sorry," he said in a sad voice. "Baby, stop killing yourself over this, now just get home safe, and I'll see you here, ok? I love you," I said waiting for him to say it back. "I love you to Casey, and I always will, I love you so much, I promise I won't hurt you ever again, I love you I'll see you at home, bye" he said before hanging up the phone.

Now I gotta tell Hanna about this whole situation. She's gonna eat that man alive.

---------------------------------

Sorry it took so long guys. I've been busy this week. Anyway hope you like the update, and I'm sorry if this is kind of short, I promise I'll start making the chapters a little longer. I just get tired when I write. Don't worry that's the last you'll see of Susan, hopefully Robert won't screw up anymore. Until next time.

P.S. If some of you guys haven't heard, Robert and Susan are expecting another child. A baby girl. I'm so happy and excited for them. He put on twitter that she is due in November. So must've been a pretty good valentines day for the Team Downey. Hehe. But hey lucky Susan, I wish I could be her just for a day, but my luck, RDJ would be busy all day and I wouldn't get to see him. Anyway. Love you guys. Comment and vote on my story.

Peace out!!!