Your Mother was.....

(A/N: the pic above is your mother before the war when she was Blue Diamond's court.

Your mother during the war.

Your mother after the war.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After learning about Steven being Rose's son. We all go back to Steven's place and talked. I was sitting next to Steven and my dad. "So can any of you answer any of my questions?" I looked up at the Crystal Gems. "Your mother was an amazing warrior." Garnet began. "She was our strongest." Pearl interrupted "She was also a great friend to Rose and the all of the Crystal Gems. She helped all of us in many ways." "Yes she did." Garnet continued, "Before I joined the Crystal Gems, I know her through her reputation on home world." "Really can you tell me about it?" I said. "Haha well as you may have guessed I am a fusion." She shows us her two gems. "I am a Ruby and Sapphire. Now Ruby only heard stories of her amazing strength, fighting abilities, and clever war strategies. She was one of Rose's best only second to Pearl here. Now Sapphire on the other hand had the pleasure of working with your mother. Considering they where both in Blue Diamond's court. Well long before the war your mother was close to Blue Diamond. She was a high ranked, respected gem. She worked closely with the diamonds." "You mean Blue Diamond?" I questioned. "No all of them. She started out working with Sapphire under Blue Diamond, she excelled quickly among the ranks. Until she become one of the most intelligent gem in Blue Diamond's court. And well respected and trusted  by Blue Diamond. Then Yellow Diamond saw the fighting potential in the Angel Aura gem and requested one to test her abilitys. Because Blue Diamond had so much trust in your mother she was chosen to be tested. She again excelled among the ranks and became a well respected gem among the yellow court. And again earning the trust of Yellow Diamond. This cought yet another Diamonds attention. White Diamond. She told Yellow Diamond that she would like to see what this Angel Aura could do. So your mother was sent to White Diamond. After centuries with White Diamond, she earned her respect and trust to. Because she had the respect and trust of three Diamonds she was sent with a specialy made Pearl to look after the youngest Diamond." Garnet stopped. "Hold on that is amazing but I got something that's been bugging me for a bit now." "What is it (Y/N)?" Pearl questioned. "I thought that the Diamonds only had one Pearl per Diamond." "Well it started that way..." Aunt Pinkie said. "Now I was already Pink Diamond's Pearl, but because Pink Diamond was so young compared to the other Diamonds, White Diamond felt that she need some extra guidance. So White, Yellow, and Blue Diamond worked together to create a special Pearl to guide Pink Diamond." She looks over to the other Pearl and smiles. "Wait..." Steven turned to Pearl and said. "You use to be Pink Diamond's pearl???" "Y-yes...." she then covered her mouth. "Is that why you consist of the colors yellow, blue, and white. Cus you were made by Yellow, Blue, and White Diamond?" Steven said. "Yes...." Is all Pearl said. I could see Pearl was  getting uncomfortable, so I changed the subject by turning to Aunt Pinkie and saying. "So why where you not  in the war?" "Oh.... That." She said. I lean closer to listen. Hoping that she would open up a bit now that she was reunited with the other pearl. "I-i don't remember." She said. "Ok what do you mean you don't remember?" Amethyst asks. "Amethyst!" Pearl said. "What??? I mean why don't you remember? What are you hiding something? Or what???" "N-no I just don't r-remember. And I-I don't like to talk about it." Aunt Pinkie studders. Amethyst smerked. "So witch is it do you not remember or do you not like to talk about it?" "I-i...." Aunt Pinkie is starting to shake. "Amethyst!!! That's enough!!" Pearl demands. Amethyst turns to Pearl, "NO! I want to know what she is hiding!" I hear the door open but I'm not worried about that right now. Amethyst turns to Aunt Pinkie and yells, "Well???" Aunt Pinkie is covering her mouth and shaking violently. I get up and run to her side. "Please stop!" I beg. "I-i.... I CAN'T!!!" Aunt Pinkie yells and runs out nocking over the people that walked in. "AMETHYST!!!" Pearl yells at her. "I-im sorry." Amethyst runs to what I assume it her room. "I'll go talk to her." Dad said as he jogged after her. "What just happened?" I turn to see a girl with dark skin, brown eyes, short dark brown hair tied up in a short pony, she was wearing what looked like a training outfit on. "Connie!!!" Steven said. He ran to help her up. I hear someone struggling, I look over to see a boy on the ground it looked like he was pinned down by a duffle bag. I go over to help him out, once he got up I got a better look at him. He was wearing a outfit similar to Connie. He had short black hair, black eyes and he was kinda cute. "Umm... Thanks for the help." He said. "No problem. I'm (Y/N)." "Jeff..." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so that was the end of the chapter I hope you liked it. I know its been a bit since I have updated and I'm sorry!!!!  But thanks for being patient and for all the support. Till next time.
Bye bye.
🐺🐺🐺