The Crystal Gems

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We run up to see my dad and Aunt Pinkie. Aunt Pinkie was in front of my dad trying to protect him. I look to the other group of people and see three women. One was a short women with long light purple, she had a whip ready to attack. One was a tall women with a box afro, she had a pair of gauntlets. And the last was a tall skinny women that looked like she was going to cry. Her face look like it was a mixture of shock and confusion. But I don't have time to think of why she looked like that because the other two started to run at my family. The tall skinny one  yelled out, "No what!!" I pushed past Steven and ran to help dad and Aunt Pinkie. As I jump in front of them Aunt Pinkie catches me and we end up fusing. "Wooow what?" Steven said.

Blue Lace Agate's P.O.V. ( you and Aunt Pinkie)

As we come into existence we summon our war hammer. We have to protect (Y/D/N). The purple one manages to get her whip around our neck. We grab the whip and fling her to us just to punch her away. The one with gauntlets was about to punch me when to all of our surprise, the tall skinny one jumps infount of us. "Garnet what. Please you have to listen to me. " Something about her looks familiar. "Wait, Pearl?" We said as we become unstable and unfuse.

Aunt Pinkie's P.O.V

"What, Pearl?" I said as we become unstable and unfuse. I land on the ground next to (Y/N). I quickly get on my feet." I-is that you Pearl?" I say. "Yes," she cried as she runs and gives me a hug. "Yes it is." I see a boy help (Y/N) up. I turn my attention to the other two women that were with Pearl. They put away their weapons but they were still on gaurd. "Hey P. you want to introduce us or are we all just going to stand here awkwordly." The purple one said harshly. "Oh right." (Y/D/N) and (Y/N) move towards me and hug me. As they let go Pearl walks over to the purple one and says "Pink, this is Amethyst. That's Garnet," she points to the other women, " and this is Steven." She says as the boy who helped (Y/N) up runs to her. "Everyone this is Pink Pearl. My best friend well, before the war started." I could see she was going to cry again so I went and hugged her. "Umm Aunt Pinkie?" I hear (Y/N) say. "Yes?" I turn around. "What about us?" (Y/D/N) smirked. "Oh right. This is (Y/D/N)," I move towards (Y/N) " and this is (Y/N). She is Angel's daughter." (Y/N) lowers her shirt just enough to show her gem stone in her chest. "What????" They say. "Your the Crystal Gems aren't you?" (Y/D/N) says. "Yes we are. And we're sorry for trying to attack you two." Garnet says after she recovers from shock. "Your fine. I'm sure you aren't use to seeing another gem walk around your town." I say with a sympathetic smile. (Y/N) runs up to them, "So your the Crystal Gems? Oh wow I have soooo many questions. First, what happened during the war? What are the  diamonds really like? How was my mom at fighting? She was awesome right? What really happened to Pink Diamond? Was her weapon really a war hammer like mine?" She pulls out her hammer to show them and then puts it  away as she continues to blurt out questions. "Why my mom go off on her own? What was she like when she was younger?  You know what forget it just tell me where Rose Quartz is she can tell me all about my mom and everything I need to know." She says as she bounces on her heals with excitement. I like tords the Crystal Gems and they grow sad. It was then I know something was wrong. "Oh umm? She's not here." Steven says."She's gone." He pulls up his shirt to reveal Rose Quartz gem. "Oh..." (Y/D/N), (Y/N), and I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that it for now hope you liked it. And leave a comment and let me know what you think. Your feed back is what keeps me going. Haha. Till next time! Bye bye!!!
🐺🐺🐺