A tour of Beach City

After we get most of our stuff unpacked we decided to take a brake. We decided to go check out the boardwalk. As we walk we all see different things that catch our attention. "Hey Pink, (Y/N) you have your phones right?" Dad asks. "Yes." We say. "Good. You can go and explore and I'll text you when it's time to come home. Ok?" We go our separate ways. I head further down the boardwalk to a place with a sigh that says "Beach Citywalk fries". I could go for some fries. I walk up to the window and "Umm? Hello?" I say. The person turns and he is a kid like me. He looks about my age maybe a little older. "Hey!" he smiles, "Haven't seen you around." He leans forward on the counter. I smile, "Yeah my family just moved here." "Oh cool! I'm Peedee." "(Y/N)!" I say. "Cool. Well (Y/N) what can I get you?" He asked. " Humm? Hooooowwww aaabbbooouuut soooommmme..... Chili fries." "Ok one order of Chili fries coming up." He was about to turn around to make them when, "Hey how much do I owe you?" I ask as I pull out my wallet. He looks back, smiles and says. "Nothing. It's on the house." He turns around and makes the Chili fries. When he hands them to me I give him a concerned look. "Haha. Think of it as a welcome to the neighborhood present." "Oh that's so sweet of you. Thanks." As soon as I said that a boy came up to the window. "Hey Peedee!" "Oh hey Steven." Peedee then look at Steven with a knowing look and asked. "You want the bits." Well it was more of a statement than a question. "Yes please!" Steven said. Peedee turned to me and said "Well I hope I see you again soon (Y/N)." He turns to get Stevens bits. I smile and walk away.

Steven's P.O.V.

After I ordered my bits and payed for them. Peedee then turned and said "Well I hope I see you again soon (Y/N)." I turn to my right a see a girl walking away. "Here you go Steven." Peedee hands me my bits. "Thanks Peedee!" I say as I run after the girl. "HEY! Wait up!" I yell. She turns around and I stop dead in my trucks. She was beautiful. "Yes?" She says. "Oh u-um...my name is Steven. Steven Universe." I extend my hand for her to shake. She takes it, 'oh man her hands are soft.' I think. "(Y/N)." "Soooo... Are you just visiting?" I silently pray for her to say no.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Soooo... Are you just visiting?" I hear. "No my family just moved here." I inform him."Oh ok... So would you like a tour of the city?" He asked. " You know what, that would be nice." I linked arms with him and he blushed. "Lead the way."

~Time skip~

"And this is where my dad works." We arrive at a car wash. And then I meat Mr. Universe. He was pretty cool. "So what now?" I ask. "I don't know." Steven said. Just then my phone rings. "Hello?... Oh hey Dad." "Hey princess come by the beach I think we can get some swimming in befor it gets dark." "Oh ok see you soon." I hang up the phone. "Hey Steven I'm going to head to the beach to meet up with my dad and Aunt. I'll see you later. Bye Mr. Universe." "Bye (Y/N). It was nice meeting you." "Hey (Y/N) how about I go with you." Steven said. "That would be nice but I don't want to trubble you." "Oh it's no trubble at all I was heading that way anyways." So we walk to the beach together and we exchange numbers. When we are almost there we here some screaming. We both run to see what had happened when......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so that's chapter 2. I know. I know it sucks. Well at least that's what I think, but tell me your thoughts on it. I would love to know. See you next time. Bye bye!
🐺🐺🐺