[Ralph X Reader]: Don't you dare touch him

Start from the beginning

You knocked three times, a few seconds of silence till the door was opened, you felt strong force hold on to you and pulling you inside the house.

You laughed as the tall figure hugged you in their arms, holding you closer to them. Dropping your bags from the mere gesture.

"Hey Ralph." Ralph continued to hug you, pushing his head in between the crook of your neck.

"Ralph missed Y/n." You heard his quiet voice speak out to you.

"I missed you too." You pulled away from Ralph, your hand slowly grazed over the damaged part of his face. His eyes slowly looking down.

"I also made some quilts for you" Till they perked right back up in pure happiness.

"There're visitors staying with him, come look." Ralph took a hold of your hand, guiding you to the living room.

As per usual, furniture was either broken or it's remains scattered all over the place. The paint itself was peeling off, some of it falling to the floor. The wodden floor creaked each time you took a step. Graffiti scribbled on the walls. Soon your eyes landed on the little girl and women who sat down by the wooden table, Ralph returning back to the fireplace blazing  right behind them.

"Woah. Your the android who shot that man yesterday." The female android tensed up, turning to look back at you. Her eyes watched as you peeled off your now soaken wet hoodie, tossing it on the nearby chair. Revealing yourself as a human.

Yet she didn't speak. You stopped yourself, watching her closely.

"Its gonna be succulent, succulent you see." Watching as Ralph cooked a rather large rat or something over the fireplace. Him repeating the same word: Succulent.

Your eyes watched the faces of the female android and the child. The look of fear crossed over them as they sat still.

"Please Kara, I don't want to eat that."
The little girl whispered to the older android.

"What did she say?" Ralph looked up a bit.

"She said she can't wait to eat it! She's very hungry." You watched as the android named Kara, lied and covered it up with a smile. Glancing back at you, as if calling for help.

You knew they just wanted to leave, but they way Ralph was acting along with the knife he held, you knew he wanted the opposite of what they wanted.

Ralph moved himself from the fireplace, carrying the now animal that was burned to a crisp. Soon plopping it down on the table, in front of the little girl.

"This is going to be succulent! Succulent." Ralph turned over two chairs, him sitting in one and calling you over to sit in the other.

"Go ahead, eat." Ralph commanded the little girl to eat, waiting for her to do so. But three seconds pass till she didn't move, leaving Ralph to feel impatient.

"Ral-."

"EAT!" Besides the two androids being scared, it scared you the most when Ralph yelled, along with banging the table aggressively.

Soon Kara asked about the corpse. Which surprised you at her boldness. Blaming Ralph for the death of that man. You didn't stop her from confessing. The corpse you also knew was hidden in the bathroom. The same corpse that Ralph lied about 'finding'.

"Get back or I swear I'll blow your head off!" Kara swiftly got up, pulling out a gun that she kept hidden. Threatenly, aiming it Ralph.

You got up as well, slowly making your way over to Ralph. Standing in front of him defensively, as shuddered behind you. Raising your hands up in front of you. "Please... he didn't mean that. Just go."

"Anybody home?" You and Kara looked at the door. The sound of a familiar voice outside.

"Quick, hide under the stairs!" Kara carried herself and the little girl under the staircase, pushing over the box to make it look like nothing was worth searching over there.

Soon the door knob to the door twisted open, revealing the Deviant Hunter you wanted to avoid earlier.

Leaning against the wall, you watched as the Deviant Hunter made his way towards you, eyeing you up and down as he stood a safe distance from you.

"I saw you outside earlier, it looked like you were in a hurry." You watched as he tilted his head at you.

"I'm a busy person, I got places to be,  places to see. So chop chop." Lies.

"Ok... Y/n, I'm looking for an AX400, have you seen it?" As if something was wrong, you could of swore you heard him say your name, yet never mentioning it.

"Please, I've been living around here all my life. If I see shit, would you think I would be showing it to you?" He ignored you, giving you another follow-up question after that answer.

"Are there any androids here?"

"Nope, only you and and the blonde one." You pointed to Ralph.

"There is blue blood on the fence, I know another android was here." You knew he was getting closed after that last question, but alas, you struggled to answer it.

"...Ralph scratched himself coming through, that's Ralph's blood." The Deviant Hunters eyes directed themselves to Ralph as he spoke up.

By they way his stance was, you knew Ralph was feeling stressed as the Deviant Hunter walked towards the staitrs. You kept a poker face, your hand slipping down behind your back, holding on to the gun you kept hidden there. Just in case for situations like this.

You watched as the Deviant Hunter bent down a bit, trying to get a closer towards what was hidden by the stairs. You looked at Ralph, making eye contact with him as you nodded  towards him.

Ralph rushed at Deviant Hunter, grabbing his arms and holding them back. "RUN! QUICK! KARA!"

Kara and the little girl rushed out form their hiding placing, fleeing towards the back.

Ralph threw down the other android, watching as you went over to hold him down, your gun drawn out.

"But.. Y/n can't leave Ralph." You watched as sorrow stretched over his face, struggling to say something else.

"I know, but do it for me, do it for us. Now GO!" You gave Ralph a weak smile as he ran towards the back exit. The Deviant Hunter aggressively pushing you against the wall as he got up.

You got up, drawing your gun, aiming it straight at him. His eyes leveling with yours.

"I may not like you, but don't you dare touch him."

--------

I wasn't really into Ralph's character, but now I love him.

Yooo, look at my boi wiggle❤❤